Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

After our classes were over for the day, Anos invited Lay, Misa, and the rest of us over to his house again where we had mushroom gratin again like we have the last few times we were there. Anos' mom was acting like she normally does with Anos while Lay and Misa were clearly not ready for it yet. Sasha was making sure to stay close to me since I nearly passed out on the way here after using a bunch of my magic. Sasha commented on Anos' mom's affection while Lay mentioned that he found it good that they were close.

"Are you sure you don't mind me joining? This is a party for your teammates afterall." Misa said.

"Of course. You're on my team now too." Anos said.

"Even though our team lost?" Misa asked.

"Trust me, making a giant stone castle and making it move using magic isn't an easy feat." I said, smiling at her. Misa smiled as she heard my praise. "I agree with Y/n. Even though your team lost you have potential. That spell you used in battle was Lignon's signature move." Anos said.

"Who's that?" Misa asked.

"The great spirit of water. I wouldn't be surprised if you two were linked somehow. If you unlock that strength you'll be a great ally." Anos said.

"Thank you very much." Misa said. Anos' dad started talking about how proud he was on him and how he'd make a great demon lord before his mom agreed with his dad. Anos' mom went to a demon lord's castle studying something and mentioned that it was miss Emilia's father's castle. Misha mentioned that to Anos as he was trying to figure out why the name sounded familiar to him. I continued eating while everyone else was just sitting there and chatting away. After finishing my food and the seconds that I was given by Anos' mom I ended up falling asleep leaning on Sasha as I had a full stomach and was exhuasted after the exam and classes. The next day when I woke up I realized that I was in my bed at home. "How'd I get here?" I asked, sitting up in bed. I shrugged before getting up and heading to school once I was ready. When I got there Sasha, Anos and Misha were already there and sitting in their normal spots. "Morning everyone." I said, sitting down next to Sasha.

"Morning." Anos and Misha said.

"M-morning Y/n." Sasha stuttered out. I looked at her a little confused about why she was suddenly stuttering when she saw me. "Did I miss something?" I asked.

"Not really. There was the fact that Sasha..." Anos started. Sahsa stood up and glared at him clearly wanting him to stay quiet. "Sasha carried you home after you fell asleep last night and she didn't come home until it was late." Misha added. I looked at Sasha who was facing away from me. "Aw~ Thanks Sasha. I wonderd how I got home last night." I said, hugging her from behind.

"You're welcome." She quickly said as I let her out of me hug. We sat down and waited for school to start as miss Emilia walked into the room. "The magic sword tournament is right around the corner and some students have been selected from this class. Lay Grandsley." Miss Emilia said, as the class clapped for him. As the applause died down miss Emilia looked unhappy about something. "And one more, mister Anos Voldigoad." Miss Emilia announced. The royals in class started muttering about something before the fan union proudly said his name. "Both of you, equip yourselves with a sword for the tournament, dismissed." Miss Emilia announced. After that Sasha dragged me out of the classroom happy to spend some time alone with me. "I can't believe we finally have some time alone." Sasha said, smiling 

"It seems you're becoming less and less concerned about royals seeing you with me." I mentioned. Sasha stopped walking forcing me to stop as well as I looked at her. "I guess I have. Besides what do you care?" Sasha asked, clearly annoyed about me pointing that out.

"I don't, just happy to see you happy." I said, smiling. As we were walking around town I could see that Sasha was staring at different dresses in shops like she was wanting to get one for something. "So... what's going on? You've been staring at dresses as we walked around town." I asked.

"Yeah... I've been asked to give the winner of the Magic Sword Tournament a gift and it includes a kiss." Sasha explained.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked. 

"Aren't you upset about that?" Sasha asked. I stepped close to her and grabbed her hands. "I already know the winner of the tournament. It's gonna be Anos and you know it. Besides it's a kiss as a reward. If I could wield a sword I'd join, but I can't so I'll let Anos take that honor jsut this once." I said. Sasha smiled at me before nodding and kissing my cheek. "Thank you for understanding. And maybe I'll prepare something special for understanding why I have to do this." Sasha said. I giggled before placing a small kiss on her lips. "I don't need special, just you." I said. Sasha smiled before placing a kiss on my lips which made me smile and giggle.