One

Narrator Pov

Tony Stark was known for throwing the best parties in town, and his New Year's bash was no exception. This year, however, it wasn't just a celebration of the coming year, but also a welcome party for the newest member of the Avengers team, Y/n Banner.

Y/n was Tony's best friend and Bruce Banner's twin sister. Y/n was a compassionate therapist with a troubled past. She had been captured by H.Y.D.R.A. during her work in a war-torn country, and had gone through unspeakable horrors before being rescued by her brother and the rest of the Avengers.

Despite her traumatic experience, Y/n was determined to help others who had gone through similar situations. That's why she was drawn to Bucky Barnes, a PTSD-afflicted man who had been brainwashed by H.Y.D.R.A. and used as an assassin. Bucky was resistant to opening up to anyone, but Y/n knew how it was to have PTSD and wanted to help him any way she could.

As the party went on, Bucky couldn't take his eyes off of Y/n in her blue dress. She looked stunning, and he couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Y/n, for her part, couldn't take her eyes off of Bucky either. She saw the pain in his eyes and knew that she had to help him.

Eventually, Y/n worked up the courage to approach Bucky. She stood right in front of him and looked into his eyes. She knew he wanted to hold her so she held our her hand and let him take it. As they held hands and looked into each other's eyes, Y/n gently caressed the back of Bucky's hand with her thumb.

After awhile she felt him gently tug on her arm and she stepped closer nodding her head. "It's okay, you can hold me." Bucky felt a wave of relief wash over him as she stepped closer. He felt his heartbeat speed up even more, but it was a good feeling. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, his body trembling slightly. He held her tight, not wanting to let go.

She smiles and runs her fingers through his hair as she holds him against her. "Its okay, Bucky...... Everything will be just fine. I promise." Bucky's breath caught in his throat as he felt her fingers running through his hair. The touch was so gentle and tender, and he felt himself relax into her embrace. He let out a deep breath and nodded. He knew she was right, that everything would be okay. He trusted her, and in that moment, he felt like the world around them had disappeared.

She gently rubs his back and holds him closer then speaks in a gentle and soothing voice. "Do you know what I am, what I do?" Bucky was taken aback by the question and hesitated. He had heard rumors about her but wasn't sure what to believe. He knew she was a therapist, but he didn't know the specifics of what she did.

She pulls back and smiles softly. "I'm a therapist. I help people who have been through tough experiences to cope and heal. I'm also trained to help people with PTSD, like you." Bucky's eyes widened with realization, and his heart beat even faster. He felt so exposed and vulnerable in front of her, but he was also relieved. He had been dealing with his PTSD for years, and he had never opened up to anyone about it. It felt good to have someone who could help him, who could understand.

She continues to smile softly and pulls him back to her embrace, closer than before, feeling his body relax against hers. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm here for you. Always." Bucky leaned into her, feeling her warmth surround him. He felt safe in her arms, and his heart rate began to slow down. He was still nervous, but he knew that she was the right person for him. He was finally ready to open up and let someone in. He wanted her to know everything about him, and he trusted her to help him heal.

She pulls away from the hug again and tucks a strand of hair behind his ear. "Would you like to somewhere less crowded and noisy with me?"

Bucky nodded, smiling. He felt like this was the right decision, and he was ready to take this step. He wanted to be alone with her, away from the noise and chaos of the city. He wanted to have a quiet, peaceful moment to just be with her and let her help him. She smiles and holds out her hand for him to take. "I know the perfect place. Do you trust me?"

Bucky nods and takes her hand, feeling her soft fingers around his. He felt a wave of excitement wash over him as he followed her. He was filled with anticipation, not knowing what to expect but feeling like it was going to be something special. He was ready to let her help him, and he trusted that she would make him feel safe and comfortable. He was ready to let go of the past and start his journey to healing.

Y/n leads him to a quiet, secluded spot in the park near the pond. She sits on a bench and gestures for him to join her. Bucky sits down next to her, taking a deep breath. The air was still and calm, and the sound of the water was soothing. He felt his nerves calming down as he looked out over the pond. He turned to her and smiled.

She held out her hand for him to hold again for comfort and they talked for hours, and Y/n listened as Bucky opened up about his past. She shared her own experiences with him, and they found solace in each other's company.

"I understand what your going through, hun." She gently squeezes his hand to comfort him. "I too was a victim of H.Y.D.R.A." Bucky looked at her with a shocked expression, surprised that she was able to understand what he was going through. He felt like she was the only person who could relate to him. He felt a connection between them, like they were both on the same page. He squeezed her hand back, grateful for her understanding and compassion.

She smiles softly. "You are not alone, Bucky. There are many people like you who have gone through similar experiences. It is a long and difficult journey, but you are strong and resilient. You can overcome this."

Bucky smiled back, feeling a sense of comfort and relief wash over him. He felt like he could finally let his guard down and be himself around her. He felt like she understood him, and he felt like she truly cared about him. He was still scared and nervous, but he was beginning to trust her more.

Y/n gently caresses his cheek with her hand. "We're in this together, okay? I will be here for you and support you every step of the way." Bucky felt his heart skip a beat as she caressed his cheek, her touch so soft and gentle. He felt a sense of warmth and tenderness as he looked into her eyes. He felt like he could trust her, like he could tell her anything. He felt safe and protected. He felt like she truly cared about him.

Y/n looks back into Bucky's gorgeous blue eyes with her own blue ones and scoots closer to him. Bucky felt a flutter of excitement as she moved closer. He felt a rush of emotions, and his heart started to beat faster. He wanted to be close to her, to feel her warmth and her touch. He wanted to feel her breath on his skin.

Y/n starts to lean in, their faces getting closer and closer to each other's. "Do you trust me, Bucky?" Bucky's breath caught in his throat as he felt her getting closer. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he felt like he was about to explode with anticipation. He nodded slowly, wanting to trust her. He felt like he could finally let go of the past and open up to her. He wanted to be vulnerable with her, to let her in.

She smiles softly and cups his cheek. "I want to hear the words come out of your lips, sweetie. Do you trust me?"