Two

Previous chapter

Y/n starts to lean in, their faces getting closer and closer to each other's. "Do you trust me, Bucky?" Bucky's breath caught in his throat as he felt her getting closer. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he felt like he was about to explode with anticipation. He nodded slowly, wanting to trust her. He felt like he could finally let go of the past and open up to her. He wanted to be vulnerable with her, to let her in.

She smiles softly and cups his cheek. "I want to hear the words come out of your lips, sweetie. Do you trust me?"

*♡ *~* ゚*♡* ゚*~* ゚*~*♡*

Y/n's Pov

Bucky smiled back at me, his heart fluttering. He took a deep breath, gathering his courage. He looked into my eyes, his voice shaky but firm. "I do." I smile and lean in even closer, our faces just inches apart. "Do you trust me enough to let me do this?"

Bucky looked into my eyes, his heart beating faster than ever. He felt his breath catch in his throat, but he nodded again. "I trust you." I smile softly and closes the space between us, our lips touching. Bucky's breath hitched as our lips touched. I imagine he felt a wave of emotions wash over him, a mixture of butterflies in his stomach and a feeling of warmth and tenderness, like I did.

I bet he felt like he was in a dream, like this was all too good to be true. I bet he couldn't believe this was actually happening, but I knew he was enjoying it, like I was.

Bucky's Pov

I felt like I was in heaven, and I didn't want to ever let go. Y/n pulls back for a moment, her blue eyes gazing deeply into mine, and she smiles softly. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this." I smiled back, my breath catching in my throat. I felt my heart fluttering and cheeks turning red. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I had been so nervous and anxious, but now I felt like everything was going to be okay. I felt safe and protected in her arms, and I wanted to kiss her again.

I leaned in again, my lips meeting hers in a soft and gentle kiss. I felt my heart pounding in my chest, and I felt like I was on top of the world. I wanted to stay like this forever, just the two of us, alone together.

When we pulled away from the kiss, our foreheads pressed together, she asked me something that made my heart beat faster than it already was. "Do you want to go somewhere more private?"

Narrator Pov

As soon as Y/n asked that, Bucky nodded, smiling. He felt his heart beating faster as he thought about what might happen next. He was feeling so many emotions, but he wanted to be with her. He felt like this was where he belonged. Y/n smiles stands up with him and takes his hand. "My apartment isn't too far from here......"

Bucky smiled back, his breath catching in his throat. He was so excited and nervous at the same time. He felt like everything was happening so quickly, but he wanted to take this step with her. He wanted to trust her, and he was ready to see where this went. Y/n noticed his nervousness and squeezed his hand. "Is this too fast for you?"

Bucky looked at her, hesitating for a moment. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and ruin the moment. He wanted to be honest with her, but he didn't want to ruin it either. She smiles and squeezed his hand again. "It's okay, sweetie. You can be honest."

Bucky took a deep breath, feeling his heart beating fast. He wanted to be honest with her, but he was worried about what she might think. He was still feeling nervous and anxious, but he wanted to be vulnerable with her. Y/n smiles softly and gently strokes his cheek. "Take your time, hun. We have all the time in the world."