among us sus

purple_sucks_ass_2010: lets play some sussy game

stapyisbae420: ya mean Among Us?

sillyringer47: hey Fries, why didn't you change your username to something like frenchfrylover187? I get you're dating Stapy and blah blah blah..

lilafton87: im not at all fluent in Yap-anese.

sillyringer47: hoe go kys.

stapyisbae420: Bell, you can't just say things like that!

sillyringer47: Fuck you, how do you even like Stapy? he likes Stepbrothers and that movie sucks ass. (lies)

sillyringer47: Also, your username is so uncreative, stapyisbae420? That screams cringe.

stapyisbae420: First of all, I'm NOT letting you trash talk my boyfriend, Stapy, AND his favorite movie. And my username is fine! There's nothing "cringe" about it, it just means I actually have taste unlike you, "sillyringer".

dirteater101: what is life?

folderz92: Teenagers scare the living shit out of me.

lilafton87: real.

sillyringer47: Lol, shut up Foldy. Your literally obsessed with the number "92" how lame.

sillyringer47: And Eraser is right, I don't know what it is about teenagers, but they're scary as shit.

purple_sucks_ass_2010: Odetari sucks ass.

Everyone: STFU DIRTY HOE!

stapyisbae420: Marker, don't ask a question like that, it just makes you look weird and "edgy".

sillyringer47: God the MCR reference was perfect though.

stapyisbae420: Yeah, it was.

lilafton87: lets just join Among Us.

stapyisbae420: Alright, let's go! I'm gonna win just to prove to Bell that just because im dating Stapy doesn't mean I have to treat you like a baby.

dirteater101: I'm gonna get a slushie.

i_like_soda73: hi guys

All: STAPY!

stapyisbae420: BABE!

i_like_soda73: hi babeee!!

puffyinthehouse26: what about me?

stapyisbae420: HI BESTIEEEE!!!

puffyinthehouse26: HIIII!!!

*they all join Among Us*