Arrival

Yaya puts off her headphones as she searches for her name among the drivers that are on stand-by at the international arrivals of the airport. It shouldn't be difficult since she's already familiar with the korean alphabet hangeul.

“Yaya!” a voice screamed from her back, turns out she already passed by her driver; and gladly he somehow knew her face.

Yaya turns around and sees a man in his twenties waving his hand and showing her name on a paper. She quickly went over the fence and stood in front of him.

“Park Ji Sung,” the man offers a handshake.

“Aliyya Krister,” Yaya replies and shook his hand, “but you can call me Yaya, as you already know.”

“Can i call you as Ari*?” Jisung ask in his korean accent. R and L in korean are represented by the same alphabet called rieung ㄹ.

“sure thing,” Yaya nods, “but please call me Yaya or Aliyya in class, so the lecturers know my real name.”

“alright. let's now go to your dorm room, it's close by the male's dorm room, so you can call me anytime you need help.” Ji Sung explained, “and you are my partnered buddy of student exchange. I shall be your tour guide and assistant during your stay here.” he then smiled the warmest smile Yaya has ever seen.

“thank you, buddy.”

“no problemo, buddy,” Ji Sung helped Yaya carrying her suitcase.