𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚

𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚—-𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 2

"Leave me alone!" The voice boomed through the empty room as a certain blonde paced round it

The other male in the room didn't seem to take in the words as he advanced closer with a look of malice. "You're a fucking whore! What? Been going round fucking other people?!"

The blonde turned at the insults, his face dropping as any thoughts of calming down faded to absolute nothingness. He sniffled the tears that threatened to drop back up and gathered all of the negative emotions he had been feeling.

"You asshole! You know I hate cheating and I would never. Yet you shout and insult me because of what? Some guy complimented my outfit?"

He gestured to himself, the outfit in question doing everything for his figure and nothing for this argument

He gestured to himself, the outfit in question doing everything for his figure and nothing for this argument. He was wearing a tight shirt sleeved black top, zipped up at the front but not all the way to show a silver of his chest. Wrapped around his waist was a star, silver waist chain that hung low, just above the green denim mini skirt that hugged his hips. Accessorising his skirt was a black shimmery belt that he matched nicely with the black mesh stockings he was wearing. To top it all off was his green leg warmers that not I'll reached up to his knees but covered the top of his brown platform new rock boots. His makeup was just as such, black eyeshadow, silver glitter and purple lip tint.

He looked good and he knew it. His shitty boyfriend apparently knew it but not because he took in what he was actually wearing, no. Because he was a jealousy, overly possessive, insecure asshole that had not only accused Chan of cheating but called him a whore. All because some random guy complimented him. What a joke.

"Chan don't lie to me. I know you've cheated on me at least once!"

"What the fuck. Get out. Get the fuck out. How dare you even speak to me like this." He was livid. The prospect of even cheating had him wanting to vomit. This relationship had only lasted 5 months and he was sick of it. He was done.

But this fragile man apparently wasn't. No, he just kept going on and on. Never knowing when to shut the fuck up. Yeah, chan was just about done.

"Fine. If you won't leave, I will." And there he was, packing up his shit to heading over to his once shared apartment with the other two and he would never speak to this man again. He didn't waste a second rushing out the door, ignoring the pissed off yells after him.