𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒜𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝒶𝓇 ℐ𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉

The camera pan over a beautiful summer night. The sky is peaceful. Content. The ocean and around the reapers curve with only rock music playing in the background.

The words I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER appeared as the title in the color white across the screen.

"I don't even get the weird title name." Dean says in confusion.

"It's a beautiful view." All the muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

A lot of witches and wizards in the room were very confused by the beginning but they continued watching the screen trying to figure out what this has to do with the eldest missing Potter daughter.

A small wooden dock protruding out into the water. The middle of nowhere. Sitting at the edge is a man, late 20's, big guy, brawny.

He sits, shoulder slumped, feet dangling over the side.

Close on his hand. He holds a small silver medallion. Round and turning. A trinket of sorts. A keepsake. He holds it up to his face as a summer breeze causes it to spin in his hand. It whistles in the wind.

Brush rustles behind him. Then a soft thumping. Footsteps maybe? The man turns, peering into the darkness. A moment. Nothing. A noise of the night. He turns back to the water.

Water crashes against pillings. Wood creaks as the dock constantly settles. The man looks about again, this time close on his face. Distant. Tortured. He swigs from a liquor bottle when suddenly...

Fireworks explode, in the distance, illuminating the sky, interrupting the night, it's the 4th of july. He looks up to the sky, his face reflecting the spray color as...

"He shouldn't be drinking because it's not safe especially being by the edge of a cliff towards the ocean!" Molly screeched.

"Clearly he's a grown man and he knows what he's doing." Bellatrix deadpans while rolling her eyes.

Another explosion of fireworks. Light up the sky above the small coastal town of Southport, North Carolina. A tiny community pocketed on a harbor crowds of people cheer from the boardwalk that runs along the water. Music blares from a local band.

The croaker parade...Floats are up and down the street and people are cheering.

A huge banner draped over the street reads...