Froced marriage -3 💜

Jimin : 'Let's get out of here.'

Yoongi sighed, resigned.

Yoongiii : 'Where are we going?'

(In last chapter I wrote , yoongi in the place of jímin, actually jimin is dragging I just noticed it as I corrected ,so don't confuse now I wrote correctly)

Jimin, visibly agitated, was tugging at Yoongi's arm, trying to drag him away from the party.

Yoongi : 'Jimin, the party hasn't even ended yet! We can't leave now,

' Yoongi protested.

Jimin : Just shut your mouth and come with me, Yoongi,' Jimin snapped. 'How dare she flirt with you!'

Yoongi : What's your problem, Jimin?'

Yoongi asked, his voice laced with confusion.

Jimin : My problem? You know what my problem is!'( Jimin spat, his annoyance simmering)'You're practically flirting with her, and I'm stuck here pretending to be your loving husband.'

He dramatically clean his imaginary sweat

Yoongi : Just admit you're jealous, Jimin. I'll come with you,'

Yoongi said, trying to appease him.

'Jimin : Jealous? Never! Just come with me, we should go home,'

Jimin insisted.

Yoongi : Okay, you can go home. I'm going to talk to her,

' Yoongi countered, refusing to budge.

Jimin : So you won't listen to me?' Jimin asked, his voice rising.

Yoongi : Nope, why would I?'

Yoongi shot back, his tone equally defiant.

Jimin : Okay! I'm just worried about your delicate condition,'

Jimin retorted, his eyes darting to a group of their friends.

Jimin : 'Everyone look! Yoongi's so pregnant he's already attracting all the ladies!'

A collective gasp went through the group, followed by bursts of laughter. Yoongi's face flushed with embarassment

Yoongi : Jimin, seriously, shut up!'( he hissed, leaning over to Jimin's ear)'You know I'm not pregnant, dummy.'

Jimin : I don't know, hyung. You seem to be showing a little bit of a belly...'

Jimin teased, a smirk playing on his lips.

Yoongi: 'That's just because I ate too much

Yoongi countered, his voice heavy with mock indignation.

Jimin : You even got morning sickness, I noticed,'

Jimin continued his relentless teasing.

Yoongi : Morning sickness?'

Yoongi groaned, his voice laced with mock horror.

Yoongi: 'It's been more like all-day-and-night-long sickness, thanks to your incessant mockery!'

The party-goers, now fully engrossed, were enjoying the spectacle. Emboldened by the audience, Jimin continued his drama.

Jimin : 'Well, maybe if you stopped flirting so much, you wouldn't be so nauseous! Or maybe it's the realization that you're about to become a father? You know, I'd be happy to help with the nursery if you need it.'

Yoongi rolled his eyes,.

Yoongi: 'Jimin, I swear, if you talk like this I will kill you!
'
Jimin : 'Hyung, you've been acting weird. Craving ice cream and pickles, always tired... and now you're snapping! It's called mood swings!'