Chapter:14

Chavi's pov:
"I know bhai." I answered back and followed him inside. Wishing night to each other we both left for our rooms. I came inside my room to find Arya sleeping on one side of bed. Without making any noise I also adjusted myself on bed and soon drifted into sleep.

I woke up a little late in the morning. I checked my phone and it was 8:20 in the morning. Arya was still sleeping so, I got up slowly making sure not to disturb her. I took a quick shower and changed into yellow midi dress.

You can imagine her dress like this👇

I went out and found only Abhimanyu bhai sitting outside in balcony working on his laptop

"Subha-subha, laptop pakad ka baithga ho aap. Chalo utho mera sath store chalo. Muja sabzi aur kitchen ma khana ka liya saman lana ha." I asked him to get up while me pulling him by his arm.

(Early in the morning, you've sat down with your laptop. Come on, get up and come to the store with me. I need to buy vegetables and groceries for the kitchen.)

But who I'm kidding. I can't budge this hulk of a guy. Have I ever told you guys that my all brothers are gym freak?

He sighed at my antics but got up nonetheless. We went to nearby store and bought all the required stuff.
While we were coming back Badi ma called me. I anwered her call,

"Good morning, badi ma."

"Good morning, kasi ha meri bacchi?"
(How are you my child?)
"I'm perfectly fine."

"Enjoyed your party last night?" she asked me.
We didn't tell them about the attack last night and gave excuse that we are having party at my penthouse so, we are not coming back yesterday night. That's why she is asking about party.
"Hmm!" I hummed in response.

"Badi ma, I'll call you later. Actually, I have to make breakfast for everyone."
She told me to take care and said goodbye, with that I ended the call.

It took us good 10 minutes to reach back home. I talked with bhai on all way. Yes, I talked because Abhimanyu bhai being abhimanyu bhai didn't speak more than one sentence so, I had to take charge for speaking on both of our behalf.

I came back and found vardhaan bhai sitting on couch with his coffee. I wished him  morning and went to prepare breakfast for us.

I was almost done preparing breakfast when the door bell rang. Arya had also woken up and was preparing salad for herself. I asked her to check who was here.

I was setting the table when a little pair of arms hugged my legs from back. I turned to find my little cupcake looking at me with a huge million dollar smile on his face.

"Gool molning, fairy." He said in his baby voice.
I picked him up in my arm and wished him back with a little peck on his cheek.

"Hmm! Allo ka parathein bana ha ma bhi khauga." Ranvijay said coming from the back.