Part 2

Linn's P.O.V
I sat down at the at the living room with the T.V on, replying on guy's flirty comment on my Instagram Pic. Like seriously these guys doesn't have a chance against me but some of them are really nice. Most of them are pretty self centered, but you just have to keep your cool and be nice.

I looked at my IPad Air and saw tge time.

8:30 pm.

I took of my clothes and went to the shower. I seriously love it when I take a shower in the night. Makes me feel all relaxed.

After shower I went to look at some of my pictures in my Ipad that made me feel uncomfortable. I saw my ex boyfriend's photo in IG. He is with some girl, I guess he pretty much moved on from me after he cheated and dumped me last time.

I got really angry and post a pic in IG that is directly for him but I must make sure that it doesn't look like the post is for him.

@bitchpleaseimamermaid - Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you.

I turned off my Ipad and just day dream just to get out of the real world. I always keep asking myself what is true love? Is there such a thing? When can I meet the guy that will treat me right? I felt a little night air going throigh my window. I closed it and wear my favorite jacket.

Someone knocked on my door saying "Linn dinner is ready". And it's my twin Julia calling me for dinner, I love her so much. I replied "Okay coming" but to be honest I was actually hungry.

Julia is a very sweet person.

Well both of us are. We are sisters that's why. We came from a very loving family that us always nice towards people.

But difference between us is I like food and she doesn't. She likes shopping and stuff. She is like my fashion trainer.

Julia kept screaming my name to come down. It's kinda irritating me. It's like I wanna kill her. No, I'm just kidding. Kinda...

"Alright, be there in a minute" I wear my boots and headed downstairs.

When I got out of the door. My heart nearly stopped because someone jumped in front of me. I thought it was a monster but it was just only Julia.

Well after that happened I kinda piched Julia in the cheeks. Damn she is so cute but it's like piching myself. Duh because she's my twin, we look the same. Except the eyes and chin.

After that I just lost my appetite. I told mom and dad that I'll skip dinner and just take a quick walk outside to get some fresh air. Mom's eyes are puzzled. But she's used to it. So I head my way outside.

"Don't worry guys I'll be back in a minute" I told them as I opened the door and felt the cold air of the night.

I let out a big sigh as a walk through the path, just letting the cold air hit my face. I was walking around and realized thag I have already walked two blocks away from my house.

What beautiful houses and lawn we have here in our neighborhood.

I walked down the road and just looked at different houses. Tp be honest I never walked here in the neighborhood, usually I drive my car that's why.

But then a kinda Imagine something.

The street lamps are so dim and there are no cars passing by. The road is a little bit dark and it looks creepy just by looking at it. It's like a scene from a horror movie. It's like a young girl walking around the streets and there are no person left in the world but her, and then some is suddenly stalking her. The thought of it made me shudder and gives me the chill. I should have brought a much more cozier and thicker jacket than this.