Part:1

In a dark room a girl is playing her piano under the moonlight, her fingers are dancing in the piano. Her long silky hair are shining making her look like an ange.
?: Yn it's night stop playing piano and sleep.
Yn: Yes Dad, I was just practicing for tomorrow.
Y/d: don't worry u will rock
( She nodd and he leave her room.)
Yn pov:
I hope tomorrow goes well. I don't want any mess. With that I sleep.

This is Park Yn, a university student and a pianist. It's her dream to become a pianist which she was following. Tomorrow is a big day for her. There was a international competition where many people will participate and Yn is one of them and that's why she is practicing let night.

On the other hand~

?: Why don't you understand I don't want to handle your business. Mom I'm a singer try to understand me I am interested in singing not in business thing.

 Mom I'm a singer try to understand me I am interested in singing not in business thing

?: Shut up Taehyung! Singing is lame handle ur father's business. I don't want our reputation to get bad because of ur useless dream.
Taehyung: Even it's useless I will still follow U can't stop me. Anyways I leaving tomorrow.
( with saying he leave)

Taehyung pov:
Why they can't understand me I don't want to handle business I want to be a singer which I will be. I got the invitation letter already from a big company and will addition for this.

This is Kim Taehyung, he is a singer but her parents specially her mother don't like his passion for them singer a lame idea for his Career but for Taehyung it was his everything. From childhood he want to become a singer her family never pay attention on him they are always busy on there business, meeting, party's. They thought they give money to him which is enough for him but they forget that he also want some love from them which he was craving from childhood. From ourside a happy, charismatic person but from inside he is so lonely.

Next Day~
Mc: And the winner is Park Yn.. ( evryone clap and cheer for her. It's the compitition where she win the first price her melodious piano music attracts everyone towards her. She go to the stage and take her award..)
Y/d: Yn I tell u my child that u will rock now see ( Mr. Park tell his daughter while hugging her)
Yn: I'm so happy Dad. ( she smile widely)
?: Hey girl yeah atleast pay attention to me to. ( her bestfriend said)
Yn: Ofcourse Mr Shi Heaven Thank you very much for coming to see my performance through your hard schedule. ( Yn said in dramatic way heaven hit her hand )
Heaven : Yeah shut up. Listen let's go to Seaul we will explore the places there I have to meet Jay too
Yn: ohho being impatient huh.... We will surely after 3 days.

On the other hand~
KNJ: Next. Kim Taehyung.
( Taehyung come inside when he hear his name they observe him from head to toe.)
KNJ: So Mr. Kim sing a song.
( Tae nodd and start to sing " Winter Bear" they are mesmerized by his voice.)
KNJ: So can you rap?
Taehyung: Yes. ( then he rap)
( after that they tell him to wait outside. After 1 hour a boy come to call him he come inside)
SUGA: You are selected. U did great job. But remember only music lovers know about our under ground clud " Serenade Dream" so don't tell anyone about it.
Taehyung: Ok sir.
KNJ: Well I'm Kim Namjoon the head of the Seaul " Serenade Dream".
SUGA:I'm Min Yoongi producer of Seoul " Serenade Dream" welcome to our music Kingdom ( Taehyung smile finally he can show his talent here he was so happy.)
Both Yn and Taehyung are happy because they are at the first stage of fulfilling there dreams but they don't know that destiny has another plan for them.)