Part 14

A month had passed since the crucial exam, and the air was thick with anticipation. Y/N, H/N, Y/B/N, and H/B/N had spent the past few weeks trying to keep their nerves at bay, but as the day of the results arrived, their anxiety was undeniable.

They walked into the classroom together, exchanging anxious glances and offering each other last-minute words of encouragement. The teacher, Mr. Thompson, stood at the front of the room, a stack of papers in his hand and a solemn expression on his face.

"Alright, everyone," Mr. Thompson began, "I know you've all been waiting for this moment. Let's get started."

The room fell silent as Mr. Thompson began distributing the papers. He started with Y/B/N, who was sitting at the front of the class.

"Y/B/N," he said, handing her the paper. "94%. Not bad at all."

Y/B/N's face lit up with relief and pride. "Thanks, Mr. Thompson."

Next was H/B/N. Mr. Thompson handed him his paper and smiled. "94% as well, H/B/N. Great job."

H/B/N grinned, exchanging a quick high-five with Y/B/N.

Then Mr. Thompson reached H/N. He sighed, a mix of relief and pride in his voice. "H/N, I have to admit, I expected more from you. But 97% is still an excellent score."

H/N smiled, a hint of disappointment flickering in his eyes but quickly replaced by satisfaction. "Thanks, Mr. Thompson."

Finally, Mr. Thompson walked towards Y/N. The room held its breath as he stopped in front of her desk. He took a deep breath and then, in a loud voice that echoed through the classroom, he announced, "Welcome our new school topper, Y/N, with a perfect score of 100% and a full 95% scholarship to any university she wants."

The room erupted in applause and cheers. Y/N's eyes widened in shock and joy, her heart pounding in her chest. She looked around at her friends, who were beaming with pride and happiness.

"Congratulations, Y/N!" Y/B/N said, rushing over to hug her. "You did it!"

H/B/N joined in, patting her on the back. "We knew you could do it, Y/N."

H/N, standing beside her, pulled her into a tight embrace. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "You deserve this."

Y/N felt tears of joy welling up in her eyes as she hugged H/N back. "Thank you, H/N. And congratulations to you too. 97% is amazing!"

Mr. Thompson smiled at the scene, a sense of pride in his students filling his heart. "Alright, everyone," he said, bringing the room back to order. "You've all worked incredibly hard, and you deserve to celebrate. But remember, this is just the beginning. Keep striving for excellence in everything you do."

As the class continued to celebrate, Y/N looked around at her friends, feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude. They had all supported each other through the toughest times, and now they were reaping the rewards of their hard work.

Later that day, the four friends decided to celebrate their achievements at their favorite café. They ordered their usual drinks and snacks, settling into their familiar booth.

"I can't believe we did it," Y/B/N said, taking a sip of her coffee. "This is just the beginning, guys."

H/B/N nodded. "Yeah, we've got big futures ahead of us. And we'll be there for each other every step of the way."

H/N looked at Y/N, his eyes filled with pride and love. "Here's to new beginnings," he said, raising his glass.

"To new beginnings," they all echoed, clinking their glasses together.

As they sat there, basking in their success and dreaming about the future, Y/N knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together. With their friendship and determination, there was nothing they couldn't achieve.