10

Aarohi: Let's cut the cake"

Neil:"You have also ordered a cake for me and tell me what other surprises you have in store for me...."

he asked with excitement as if he were a small child...

Aarohi : "I have not ordered but I have baked the cake myself for you and as for the surprise, there are many surprises but let's cut the cake first,"

she replied with the same tone as his with excitement...

Neil:"you baked a cake for me," he asked in astonishment...

She nodded her head with a smile He picked up the knife and also held Aarohi's hand. Together they cut the cake, first Aarohi fed him and then Neil...

 Together they cut the cake, first Aarohi fed him and then Neil

Aarohi:"Once again happy birthday...."

She spoke up and hugged him tightly... He embraced her in his arms and continuously kissed her forehead...

Neil: " thank you so much" for this amazing surprise...I will always remember this birthday of mine and thank you very much for making the cake for me with your own hands, the cake was very tasty..."

he said truly while taking both hands and kissing them multiple times...

Neil : I love you so much....

Aarohi:"I love you more Neil... I love you the most... "

Neil: "You should do...."

He let out playfully while sitting on the chair and making her settle down on his lap

Aarohi: "I have also prepared food of your choice, you would like to taste it."... She asked

Neil: "My jaan has done all this for me with so much love and effort that I have tasted it and is ready to finish the whole meal..."

he replied hearing which She happily grabbed the bowl on the table that was full of "gazar ka halwa"

Neil:  Ohhh... gazar ka halwa... It's my favourite....I am going to finish it in just a few seconds.....

She chuckled and took the spoon near his mouth...

Aarohi: "How's it"...she asked with the hope that he, 'd like it.

Neil: "It's too much delicious love... Just like you..."
he winked at her

Neil eyes were fixed on her eyes on was continuously grazing on his lips seeing which he grabbed her by her nape and again pressed his lips to her while kissing her with love and care...