Chapter 13: Is he your boyfriend ?

He said and left her in rush.

" Good morning Leo..",The workers greeted as he walked directly to his seat.

Myra came later and they greeted her.." Good morning Ms Myra.."

" Good morning.." She answered them and proceeded to her office.

Leo got to his phone when Tina pulled her chair towards him.

" Leo, How was your night ? ",She asked in a whisper.

" It was good. " He answered his focus still on the phone.

" How did things go between you and Ms Myra. She was so drunk and you carried her in your arms. " Said Tina.

Leo looked at her in disbelief and looked away again.

" Nothing happened. I just took her home. " He said.

" Hmm..." Brian who was seated opposite him leaned closer.

" Really ? Nothing else happened ? " Asked Brian.

Leo sighed in disbelief and got up. " What did you expect to happen between me and her ? " He questioned and walked away.

" Why is he so moody ? " Tina asked and pulled back her seat.

" Leo is just a bodyguard. How do you guys expect him to make a move on our boss ? "  Ryan who was on the computer asked.

" You guys haven't known him." Barbra who was just walking in said.

" What is it about him ? " Tina became anxious.

Barbra sat and said. " Leo is not a normal guy like you guys. He is too arrogant. I don't think that he can even think of Ms Myra as a woman. "

" Be serious. He carried her in his arms yesterday. " Tina said.

" Really , When did that happen ? " Barbra asked.

" The problem you missed the party. Ms Myra was very drunk and Leo carried her. "

" Anyway...that's because he has to take care of her as a body guard. But I am telling you guys. That guy is very arrogant. He can't crush on her. It can't happen. " Barbara convinced them.

" Anyway, He is too handsome to be real. " Tina said supporting her cheeks with her palms.

" Ms Myra is also very beautiful. I swear if he can't like her then he can't like any of us. " Ryan concluded.

" Okay guys, Get back to work. " Barbara said and got to her computer.

Myra was in her office still wondering what could have happened. She knew she had a crush on him and it was possible that she had a dream while kissing him. But what if it had really happened, What would she do.

She stopped thinking amd ordered for her breakfast.

Leo was at the rooftop having the great view of Taziz city.

" This is also boring. I have to wait for her while doing nothing the whole day ? " He asked himself and then went back inside.

Today Myra did most of her things within the Office and she only left in the evening when Leo followed behind her.

" I am going to have some spicy noodles first. Take me to the the Monella food store. " She said and he got the location from the phone

When they arrived it was an ordinary restaurant and this surprised him. She came out and he had to follow her in case something bad happened.

They sat down and when the old woman who was at the tender saw her she came with a big smile.

" Myra.." When she called Myra got up and hugged her.

" Good evening Granny.." She said smiling back.

" Oops, You came for your spicy noodles right ? " The old woman asked.

" You know. " Myra sat back when the old woman noticed a young handsome man seated opposite her.

" Myra, Is this your boyfriend ? " She asked.

Myra laughed. " No, He is..."

" I am her bodyguard. " Leo completed.

" Oh my...You are very cute ! " The old woman said and pinched his cheeks lovingly.

Leo's eyes widened in shock. This has never been done to him.

The old woman walked away. Myra noticed the thunderbolt eyes in his look and smiled sheepishly.

"..I am...She is like that. Forgive her. " Myra said in and Leo sighed.

The old woman came back with two bowls of noodles and put them before them .

" Please enjoy..." She said and went to attend to the other customers.

Myra smiled cheerfully and begun eating. Leo just watched her cheerful look as she begun eating and she seemed to enjoy this meal so much.

Myra was eating when she looked at him.

" Aren't you going to eat ? " She asked.

He cleared his throat and got the chop sticks which after he started eating and to his surprise the noodles were very delicious. He looked at her and wondered how she came to know about this.

" They are good, Aren't they ? " She asked with a smile.

Leo nodded and contued eating.

After they walked out of the restaurant and he was about to open the car when she stopped him.

" I want to have a short walk around here. There's a park . " She said.

" Okay.." Of course he had no other choice but to follow her.

" I am always in the office , car or my Condo so I rarely move. " She said while they walked but he wasn't talking back.

" This place is nice. I like looking at the children playing with their parents every evening. It looks good. " She said when they were in the park but he was still silent so she turned around to look at him and he stopped walking.

" Why are you so silent ? " She asked him.

" What should I say ? " He asked with a blank expression and his hands were in his pockets.

" You are boring. If I were with Mark we would be conversing at least. " She said refering to her old bodyguard.

" Well said. I am not Mark. " He said and walked past her.

She clenched her fists ams anger and swallowed it. Leo turned to look at her stopped walking to wait for her.

She came and walked past him.

" You are very rude and arrogant. It must have been a dream. " She said referring to the kiss which put a puzzle on his face.

" Which dream ? " He asked.