Chapter 1

Quirk: Neko, can turn into any breed of cat (prehistoric, small, big/large, or giant) this gives the user black panther-like ears and tail, enhanced senses, (ex: sight, smell, speed, taste, strength, and endurance) and sharp cat-like teeth, and retractable claws. (ps. Izumi is besties with nezu)
Backstory: Izumi was adored by her family and friends up until the day she got her quirk, Izumi got her quirk when she was 3 the day after when she got to school everyone ignored and/or bullied her for having an animal quirk. (Time Skip-6 years) Izumi is now 9 years old and she has been getting abused and neglected to the point of starvation by her “parents” so when she finally had enough she ransacked the house stealing all he parents most valuable items then left and started living in the forest hidden away from prying eyes in the lush branches, stealing food and water to survive, after a solid month of this life she started saving people in different cat forms being known as “The Claw” by the public, A vigilante who is well known as the No.1 vigilante in all of Japan.(To The Present)
Chapter 1
Izumi is currently 14 and waking up for patrol.
Izumi: *Streches on her bed and puts on her vigilante costume then starts her patrol*(A few minutes later) *Jumping across buildings and hears a scream*
Dadzawa POV: I was put on the case of a vigilante called “The Claw” and during my patrol I saw a figure jumping across the rooftops and as I started to get closer to the figure I heard a scream and it seams like the figure did to as it immediately jumped towards the scream once I got to the edge of the roof I saw 3 burly men knocked out and tied up, as I started to look around I couldnt see the figure and in its place sat a big black panther comforting the little girl as she hugged the big cat. (Third person POV) Aizawa walked into the alleyway in attempt to not scare the big cat, once he got close enough he could make out the little girls details, she had long light blue hair, a horn on the right side of her forehead, she was covered in bandages, and sobbing while clutching as tightly as she could to the large panthers neck while the panther just sat the calmly and allowed her to get out her emotions like it wasnt a dangerous predator. Once the little girl fell asleep the panther put his/her paws around her and started to glow, once the light dimmed all Aizawa could see was a hooded person holding the girl while the kid was clutched to the figures neck and hood, but before Aizawa could do anything the figure took the girl and jumped away the girl still peacefully asleep from what he could tell and before he could think more on it tho police showed up breaking him from his thoughts.
Izumi POV:(At home) After I got home I went to my room and put her on my bed, changed my clothes, then turned into a black panther and layed next to the sleeping child and fell asleep.(Time skip-when she wakes up) I slowly opened my eyes and saw the girl I saved cuddling my pillows so I got up carefully so I wouldn’t wake her, changed back to my normal form and started to cook breakfast for the two of us, when I finished I heard the girl thrashing around in bed so I ran as fast as I could to the girl, in an effort to calm her down I turned into a panther and put my head next to her as she snapped her arms around my neck I lifted her up gently and layed down with her on my paws while she slept.(An hour later) I woke up to the little girl moving so I lifted my head from the girl as she stood staring at me looking somewhat scared and relaxed, I decided to turn back so she would know I’m not going to hurt her and she’ll be more comfortable with me.
Eri: A-are y-you going t-to h-hurt m-me?*she stuttered slowly*
Izumi: No I’m not dont worry.*she said calmly*
(E)Eri: Really!?*she said suprised*
(I)Izumi: Mhm, are you hungry I made breakfast?
E: yeah. (After they ate)
I: Whats your name? Mines Izumi.
E: Eri.
I: well Eri, I have a question for you.
E: What is it?
I: Do you wanna live with me?
E: *Eyes widen in shock* Really!?
I:*nods*
E: yes, I’ll live with you can you be my mom?
I: of course I will be you mother. (Time skip-6 months)
??:*knockx3*
I:*walks to the door* Oh hi —— how are you?