1 | Jungkook's Life

Author's Pov.

Angry

Sad

Confused

That's what Jungkook felt like right now. Why? He got fired from his work.

Again why?

He was late...again.

Jungkook has so many things to do in one day. First he wake up early for college, then after college which ends at 8 pm, his work also starts at 8 pm which is hard for him.

He got warned many times but what could he do? Nothing...

He didn't know how to tell this to his family. They will be angry...he knows it.

As Jungkook was walking towards his house, he was looking down. He was so...sad. But really sad.

Tears runned down his face but didn't made any noise. He liked to cry silently. He doesn't want anyone to worry about him.

He was thinking...so deeply.

But his thought were interupted when he heard someone yell his name.

He turned around just to see his brother...Namjoon.

He widened his eyes
"hyung..."

He didn't wanted Namjoon to see Jungkook crying but it was too late.

Namjoon got in front of him and looks at him
"ggukie I saw u so I- baby are u okay?"

Namjoon's voice suddenly filled with worry. He gasped and cupped Jungkook cheeks who just started crying even more.

He hated when someone see him cry. He felt so weak.

"h-hyung" he sobbed and hugs his hyung's waist, snuggling into him. He felt safe in Namjoon's arms.

Namjoon rubs Jungkook back and sighed "baby tell me what happened"

Jungkook just shook his head. He didn't wanted to tell this to anyone.

Suddenly Namjoon remembered something "shouldn't u be at work now?"

Jungkook nodded his head as yes and cried in Namjoon's arms.

"G-ggukie got f- *sobs* fired"

"G-ggukie is s-so sorry h-hyung"

Namjoon widens his eyes. He was shocked. Why would his baby brother get fired.

He rubs Jungkook's back "baby why did u got fired?" his voice was so soft. He is always like that with Jungkook. No matter what.

Jungkook sobbed loudly in Namjoon's arms and held his shirt in a fist like a child.

"B-because g-ggukie w-was *sob* late for the work e-every *sobs* day"

Namjoon kissed Jungkook's head and sighed "and why was ggukie late every day?"

"B-because g-ggukiee c-college finish at 8pm w-when the w-work s-start"

Namjoon stroked Jungkook's hair gently "calm down ggukie. Everything will be okay, hm?". His soft voice and everything made Jungkook feel happy that he has a hyung like him.

Jungkook nodded and wipes his tears and looks up at his hyung.
"o-okay" he pouted.

Namjoon smiled "ggukie is a good boy, right? He will find another better job. "

Jungkook smiled. His nose and cheeks red. Lips swallowed from bitting his lips bcs he didn't wanted to let out any sob.

"G-ggukie is a good boy. He will find a b-better job. "