Chapter 1

☆art belongs to lmxhelios on Pinterest☆
.
.

Born blind. Helpless and useless. Pitied.
Yasu Hyuga experienced and heard these things quite a lot.

Born blind, she was not capable of doing most things that other kids her age could do.

Especially as  a Hyuga many expected great things from her. Yet Yasu was always quiet.

She was calm and composed. She preferred to talk it out rather than fight.

Till the age of 3 Yasu never ever uttered a word. Many thought she was mute, yet her parents denied it.

They never ever realized that their daughter was blind.

Being born light purple colored eyes, her parents had thought that she was born with the byakugan.

Yasu always wanted a peaceful life. But of course no one ever gets everything they want.

~Day of the coronation ~
"Hello Yasu" Neji says as he looks forward . I nod my head in anticipation.

I look forward. My head feels light.
Today... today is the day the branch family gets their cursed seal.

Although I am quite nervous , I am partly excited too. Hinatas birthday is today too.

Me and Hinata have always been good friends. Having strangely many things in common, we understood each other quite well.

I hope I get to congratulate her. Hopefully she will enjoy my present..

My thoughts were cut off as a Hyuga member opened the door. "All of the kids from the branch family may come in".

He said coldly. I quietly followed some kids in. We went inside where the Hyuga elders sat.

It was quiet for a while. Only soft breaths and whispers of children were heard.

Suddenly a rough voice of a man spoke up.

"Today is a very special day.
All of you will be getting your seal marks.. " he continued giving a speech to the children.

Soon his voice blurred as I was left in my own world. That was until I heard my name.

" Yasu Hyuga! Please come forward. " I exhaled before softly going forward.

Even with my blindness I could still feel the gaze of the elders in front of me. I held my breath as I waited for them to speak.

Yet the only thing I heard were the whispers and the complaints of the Hyuga elders.

"She is blind! How will she protect the main family? "

" She is still a Hyuga! It's her duty! "

" It won't make a difference if we give her the curse mark! "

... The arguments went on as I stood quietly.

Soon the room was hushed again and a man hesitantly spoke up once more.

" It is decided. You will not get the cursed seal. You have no use to the clan. The only peaceful way to finish this...is to drop you out of the clan . Permanently. "

I stood quietly processing the words the man had said. I was relieved that I would not be getting the cursed seal mark.

Yet why drop me out? I could feel tears dwelling up. Yet I kept myself composed. Only two soft words came out of my mouth.

"I understand".

»»——⍟——««

Now you may wonder, how could the Hyuga clan drop out an Innocent girl out of the clan?
The answer is quite simple: The weak have no place among the strong.

And Yasu Hyuga is  weak.