Then its a date!

It's been about a week since you started school again and so far it hasn't been that bad. You've met more of your old friends and they've started to recognize you as you pass them.

Gajeel is learning how to cook with your steady guidance. You've somehow roped him into it by persuading him. 'Imagine if I just left the house one day to run away with my lover.' You would say. He'd panic and wonder how he'd 'fend off' in the lonely world.

Natsu however was very passive. Though there was a so called relationship present in your life it didn't really show any passion. Sure Natsu would hug you, and the occasional peck on the cheek, but nothing really romantic in a way.

While you were gone in the (now called accident apparently) coma, it appeared as if team Natsu was completely broken off. Lucy would always be in the library, Erza was hanging out with the councillors, Wendy with the school nurse, Gray was moping around or something, and Natsu was studying. Apparently. But the group did hang out at least once in the week that you have been present. And Natsu gladly let you participate.

"Sure! I'll bring the meat buns!"

And here you are today in a club room with the residential team Natsu and a white cat named Carla. Not exactly a club if you would clearly look at everyone. Seems more of a check-up of 'How are you? It's been a while.'

"So Gray how ya been?" Natsu asks flicking one of his nails as he rests his legs on your lap. The rest of his body sits on an inclined chair at an angle. Gray on the other hand has a plastic cup of ice coffee. Bags are under his eyes and he's sighing like a train. In short he looks like a train-wreck.

"I'm fine. Ever since (Y/n)...." He looks into the plastic cup. His optimism has declined. Maybe it's half-empty now.

"Ever since that happened the house has been quieter. And since father came back he seems very secretive. As well as depressed. But he hasn't seen us since we were like seven, so he tries to hang out with us. But Lyon is more interested in... Anyway Juvia has been hanging out with me a lot as well. At the ice cream parlour we went before that accident happened."

"That doesn't explain why you look like crap," Natsu says sternly.

"Why should I? You asked me how I've been. And why would a bastard like you understand?"

"Enough!" Erza says sternly, her voice slicing through the air like a blade. She's been playing with Carla the entire time and yet listening to the conversation.

"Aye!"

"Erza. You don't have to be so cruel to them. I'm sure they're just talking," Wendy says stroking Carla.

"Meow!" (These guys are idiots anyway Wendy why'd you make such friends?)

"It's okay Carla I'm sure they are fine. Oh Erza! I heard that the results for the Student council have been announced.

"Yes. Of course. I came in first and Gray came in for treasury." She smiles. "Ha! I guess your fangirls can't save you from your misery." Natsu smiles he pulls your seat closer to him.

"Shut up Natsu! I'm trying to concentrate," Lucy says, reading something that seems complicated.

"Oh! The School collaboration games are coming aren't they?" Natsu says, his enthusiasm roaring. Erza nods.

"Gray you gonna participate? Or are you going to stay like a rag and lie around?"

"I'm not sure. Let me think."

"Geez your sister meant that much to you?"

"She was special..." his voice becomes softer at the last slice of the sentence.