CHAPTER-3

YN: What r u doing start

Ane: Start what ?(tensed)

Yn: to sing orchestra (whispers)

Ane : (starts to sing 🎶)

Yn: (looks her with wide eyes )

Ms.Park- ANE stop, why the hell on the earth you are singing now, huh... (verry angry voice).

Ane :  You told me to do so, mam (mumbles in very low voice)

Ms. Park has cat ears, so heared what she said

Ms. Park:  First you stood up, distracting the class, then you started to sing, and now you are talking back and fake, accuring me, huh?. GET OUT NOW!! (peak of anger).(pointing out silly Billy thing only to vant out her anger on her)

Ane: I AM REALLY SORRY, MS. Park (apologises sincerely) (glares at her bestie) (goes out of class)

YN'S Pov

OH NO..this idiot believed me seriously this time. She will never do anything without even giving a second thought.. but now ahh ..this girl, i never thought this plan would go in this way huhuhuh ...I never thought I would do such a blunder. My poor bestie she is in very bad trouble, instead of me. no no no I can never do this...it not her fault at all, and i can't leave her alone in this situation... ok, that's it ... Let's confess that it's my mistake so that she doesn't get punished for the mistake she didn't do.but didn't do that on purpose

YN :- Miss Park (nervously)(stands up)

Mr. Park: Yes, Yn what do you want? (annoyed)

YN: th...that Ms. Park it... it ...m... my mistake(shutters)

Ms. Park : What mistake tell me clearly (Sternly).

YN: That... ms. Park. it's my fault, and I did is prank on my friend and told her to sing (shutters)

Ms Park: WHAT? (Shouts in Angry)

(Bell rings)

Ms. Park :- Jeon YN and KIM ANE to the principal's room now with me (cold)

Ane and yn : Yes Ms park

AN'S POV

IN principles room:

Kim Namjoon is the principal of this school and elder brother of Ane

* Here Joon, JK, and Tae are here (wondering why tae is here, cause jk Called him here as his college ended after 2 lectures And Jk came to principal room to taking permission from Joon too keep tae in his room.)

Knock knock

Joon- come in (cold voice)

The door opens, revealing Yn, Ane, and Ms. Park Joon glared at both and spoke, "Tell me, Ms. Park, what's the matter, and why are these kids here "(cold)
Yn and Ane looked down.

Tae and Jk were shocked, and never ever Yn was a troublemaker

Taekook - princess??? (Shocked)

Yn: oppa (wide eye + shocked as hell+Scared to core)(especially because tae was there )

Joon (cleared his throat) : Care to explain why u bought these here, Ms. Park (cold)

Ms Park: (explains everything)(glaring them both and taunting joon as he was the elder brother of ane  and principal of this school )

(U know people overreact over certain things like this .. like Ms. Park .. she came to a conclusion that yn and ane were brats as our one mistake is enough to be judged and exaggerated the story and said it without knowing about them .. the true intention of yn was never to disturb the class or put ane in trouble what to do only ane understood that and that too when u have a brother who is in a higher position at u young age itself then will try to do everything possible to show that the person is incapable and that's what Ms.park has done is she is older than joon and doesn't like working like that but still want the job so she is keep taunting joon for not rasing ane well .. not to make the situation worse, joon tried to send Ms. Park out first so it would be easier to ease the situation, and that worked.. but unfortunatelyjoon and tae believed in what ms.park said)

Joon :OK ms Park I will take the necessary action. Please take a leave  (cold)

(Ms Park left)

Joon: Kneel down both  of you now !! (demanding voice)

Joon: Mr. Jeon yn is your sister, right?

Taekook:  Yes Mr.Kim (cold)

Joon: This is not what I excepted from a child like yn this is so much disappointing..this is not ok... I would like to list out all the mistakes that yn did at first and then of miss great kim Ane (sarcastic) firstly she didn't listen in  class that's fine getting distracted for a min is ok but distrating the whole class and diverting a teacher and not letting teacher is not acceptable here?

→ Secondly - Prank! that to in front of teacher that's too much. You know that this is not right... I really appreciate that she accepted the mistake she made . but I don't want her to do this any further. And I don't think this is the 1st time
she  is doing this.in this year .... i am giving her aone day suspension for this. And that day is tomorrow as u have only sports and entertainment classes, right ? (She nodded), and I hope you will accept this punishment, Mr Jeon, and see to that this never happers

JK : Mr. Kim, I sincerely apologise for her mistake... (disappointed & sincerely)

Tae glares at her

(Yn bows 🙇‍♀️ 90° and apologized to Mr. Kim namjoon for the inconvenience she caused )

Tae:  mr.kim, can we there is nothing else ,then can we three take a leave (cold )

Joon:  Of course and Mr Jeon, I would appreciate it if you could take a leave tomorrow and look after this issue

JK: Sure, Mr. Kim. (Cold )

Tae: (Drages you by pulling ur ears till the parking lot) get in the car (deep cold voice)

Word count: 1020

Hello readers, sorry for the delay.. I hope u all enjoyed reading this chapter ..
Now tell how r u all ??

Did u like this chapter..?

What ur take away from this chapter?

Would u vote for this chapter

Pls comment down ur opinion on this story

And dont forget to vote for this chapter...⭐️

See u all soon in the next chapter..
Bye 👋