Note

Credits to @Taraksh61 for requesting a fanfiction on them or I'd never be able to come up with this idea, Thank you so much for that!

It will be an au fanfiction ( alt. universe )

Constructive criticism and feedback will be gladly accepted, but if you dislike or abhor the idea of them together, please refrain yourself from reading further or passing on hate comments against them and the book.

I absolutely adore both Shubman and Sara, both together and individually and will not hear a word against them.

I respect your opinions, It'd only be wise if you do the same.

I'm not forcing anyone to like them together, or come and say we're being delusional, because that's what a ship is.

Pairing two people you think would make an adorable couple together.

And given the hints they've been passing, I, and the entire Shubsara shippers fandom does strongly believe they're together.

So like I said again, if you don't like them together, please don't continue reading.

If you're just Shubman fans, or just Sara fans but still like or respect the other one, and wish to read, or if you simply wish to read for the story, irrespective of the ship and characters, you're absolutely welcome to do so.

I hope you enjoy the story!