Chapter 1

[ chapter 1 ]

The night sky was beautiful as it always been. But today the moon shined more radiantly than usual.

Meanwhile in the busy city of Heignvel a young man by the name of William is on his way back to his apartment after a long day of school.

The young man had browned skin, unlike most people in the city who had pale skin. indicating that he is not from this country. William Cruz is a foreigner studying in heignvel university.

William had straight black hair and brown eyes native to his home country. Facial features such as pimples or acne is no where to be found as this man has practiced a very high standard of hygiene.

" Sigh * " arriving at his apartment william inserted the keys to his door and intered his apartment.

He quickly took off his shoes and laid flat on his bed. Today marks the seventh day of his college life.

It has been exactly 16 days, 7 hours and 20 minutes since he arrived in this foreign country to pursue his dreams. of becoming a doctor. A dream he never even wanted.

William slowly drifted to the world of dreams before hearing a familliar ringging.

Ting*

Ting*

Lazily opened his eyelids as the light of his smart phone invaded his pupils.

It was a message from sarah.

" Sarah smith? " William pondered.

Sarah smith is one of his new classmates. But aside from casual friendship the two was not really that close to be messaging each other at night.

The contents of the message was.

" The moon is beautiful tonight. "

Now even more confused william deeply thought.

Doesn't that hinting to express love to another in japanese?. But sarah smith is not japanese one bit so it really made no sense. "

In respond to the message william sent a

" ? "

Dismissing his thoughts william let his self go as his conciousness drifted to world of dreams.

.

.

.

.

.

[ 10:40 ] [ PM ]

Williams was awoken by something bright. As he opened his eyes he was momentarly blinded by the brightness.

" ... I was sure the light was off " he muttered to himself.

But he quickly realize the lights was indeed turned off.

As he turned his head he quickly realize sounds of people screaming and vehicles clashing, Glass shattering
It was so loud.

Looking out his balcony william realize the bright lights was coming from outside his apartment.

William curiously peeked outside his balcony and this first thing he saw was the moon.

It was big way bigger than its suppose to be. It was also way brighter than it
suppose to. Suddenly he felt a tingling sensation as he stared onto the moon.

It felt like he was staring into the eyes of something gigantic. it was as if the moon itself was calling for him.

"was the moon always been so beautiful?" The voice of an old lady rang out.