Bodyguard

Chaewon had a boyfriend, his name was Jake. Jake was popular and very rich, so he had a bodyguard. Chaewon was always so curious about the bodyguard, how did he look like? How old is he? She always asked Jake about his bodyguard, but he always told her, that it wasnt important and changed the subject.

One day, after asking for days, weeks and months, she finally got to see Jakes bodyguard. She was suprised, that it wasnt a guy, it was a girl. "Chaewon, you've been asking me so much about my bodyguard so here. Chaewon this is Huh Yunjin, my bodyguard" he introduced Yunjin for Chaewon "Its an honour to meet you, Chaewon" Yunjin greeted her and shook the other girls hand. Yunjins hand was big while Chaewons was a little tinier. Chaewon blushed at the physical touch, because Yunjins hand was feeling so soft.

The long haired looked handsome, that Chaewon slowly had the feeling of losing a bit interest in Jake, but she still was with him. She couldnt just move on.

One month later, Jake went out with Chaewon on a date and of course, Yunjin was with them. It was hard for Chaewon to not to look away from Yunjin. Her jawline was sharp, her nose was perfect, her lashes were beautiful, her lips were looking so kissable, her hair was down. She just looked like a prince, that everyone was craving for.

When they entered the restaurant, the bodyguard was infront of them while they both only could see her back. They three finally found a seat to enjoy their food. "Sorry Yunjin but you wont eat, understood? This should only be for me and Chaewon" Yunjin had no expression as she nodded. The short haired found it really disrespectful and mean from Jake "Jake! Let her eat too, she is working hard for you to protect you and to look after you" Chaewon complained and Jake couldnt just say no to his girlfriend. Yunjin looked at her with a smile. Chaewon looked back, the long haired mouthed a "Thank you". Chaewon found it cute by the other girl and smiled back "You are very welcome!" she mouthed back.

When they ate, Yunjin excused herself to go to the bathroom. "Hey Jake im gonna go to the bathroom real quick" Chaewon excused herself also and went to the bathroom, only to see the bodyguard washing her hands. "Oh Chaewon, are you here to wash your hands also?" she asked "Actually, im here for a another reason..." the other girl answered as she came closer to Yunjin. "Chaewon, what are you doing!?" Yunjin asked again in shock as she already reached the wall of the bathroom "I wanna give you a reward for being such a great bodyguard, Yunjin.." the short haired explained, crashing her lips against Yunjins. The other girl was suprised by the shorter girls action, but she kissed back. They changed their position now: Chaewon was now pushed on the wall. They kissed and kissed for like 5 minutes when they realized, that Jake was still waiting. Yunjin was the first one who went out the bathroom, being emotionless as always.

"Yunjin! Why did you take that long!? And where is Chaewon!?" Jake asked angrily "Dont worry, shes still in the bathroom" Yunjin explained to him. One minute later, Chaewon finally returned "Bae, what took you so long?" Jake asked softly "Sorry I was washing my hands and did my make up also" Chaewon lied to him "Aww baby you are already beautiful enough!" Jake complimented. Instead of looking at him, she looked at the taller girl, who nodded, she blushed, Yunjin found her beautiful?

After eating in the restaurant, they were in the car. Yunjin was driving while Jake was at the backseat with Chaewon, making unfunny jokes. Chaewon forced herself to laugh, but when Jake was busy with laughing at his own joke, she took the chance and looked at the mirror, only to see that the bodyguard was already staring at her. Yunjin noticed it and winked at her, flustering the other girl.

They arrived, "finally" Chaewon could only think of. She was a bit exhausted. Chaewon changed into her pyjama, not knowing that Yunjin was showering. When she was about to open the bathroom door, the long haired suddenly came out, only with a towel. The short haired was frozen, admiring the hot one while turning into a shape of red. Yunjin smirked and pulled her inside, locking the door again. "Do you like the view?" the younger one asked teasingly and showed her her well-trained abs. Now Chaewon was not only suprised but also speechless by how her abs looked, they were even better than Jakes.