Part 2

The next thing you feel is the sudden, uncomfortable yet familiar tightness of apparition and the next second you are both stumbling into a dark hallway, lips still attached.

You recognise it as Sebastian's flat in the heart of London, given the few times you have visited him there. In between kisses, you faintly notice him drawing and flicking his wand, the click of a lock resounding behind you.

The next moment, he pulls you into his flat, slams the door shut and then slams you against the wall next to it, knocking some air out of you and silencing your breathless pant with his lips.

Your hands move up to shrug off his cloak but he catches you by your wrists, pinning them against the wall above your head, holding them down one-handed.

His free hand begins to trace your shape again, hasty though, aiming straight for the hem of your skirt, pushing it up as his fingers begin to tease the inside of your thigh.

You tilt your head back and close your eyes as you feel him reach the waistband of your panties, teasing along the edge before pushing past it, his fingers finding their way between your slick folds.

"Oh, fuck..."

Sebastian's groan is close to your ear and you feel his breath tickle your neck.

"So fucking ready for me, aren't you?I've been waiting for this for eight years... What are a few more minutes, hm?"

You want to groan in frustration, but then his finger slips in, just barely, pulling back out again, coated in your arousal, dragging moistness all the way up to your clit, starting to circle slowly.

A muttered curse escapes your throat, followed by a long-drawn moan, your lips parted, eyes still closed.

"Yes... let me hear those sounds again. All those fucking moans for me..."

His pace quickens slightly and your feel your knees give away. The only thing holding your up is Sebastian's tight grip around your wrists above your head, and you begrudgingly have to admit that he know what he's doing.

Trying not to get distracted by thinking about where exactly he draws all that experience from, you feel into the pooling heat in the pit of your stomach, pulsing between your legs like a second heartbeat.

You are sure Sebastian can feel it, too.

His digits press and rub the sensitive bundle of nerves at your core, steadily, teasingly, enough to make you feel those ripples of pleasure, but not enough to push you over the edge.

A whimper escapes your throat and you feel Sebastian chuckle into your neck, the sound rumbling in his chest. Before you can express your indignation at his impudence, however, he silences any complaint on your tongue with his lips, humming deeply into the kiss as he slides his hand further down, two fingers slipping inside.

You groan against his lips, his knuckles deliciously stretching your entrance until he's fully in, fingertips quickly finding that sweet spot that brings a choked, needy cry from your throat.

"Sebastian..."

He hums deeply again in response and begins to move his fingers. By now, your mind is caught in such a haze you can't even fathom the exact motions he makes; if it's his digits pressing your spot or the ball of his hand massaging your clit that finally send you over the edge.

Shamelessly grinding against his hand, you come hard, feeling your walls contract around his fingers. Sebastian gives a few more lazy thrusts before remaining still, a huff of breath ghosting your neck as he lets out a soft laugh.

"Don't worry, love, we're far from finished here."

With that, he pulls his hand out of your panties, producing an obscenely wet sound in doing so. He lets go of your wrists too, and while you're still shaken up with pleasure, you slump down ungracefully, Sebastian catching you around your waist.