Conflict essay 2022

A year ago in New York I had a really good friend group and they were amazing people. I thought I was going to have a really good time even when I moved away.I had no signs anything was going wrong and inside the friend group. The day I got to my new house I was on a call with my friends showing them around when suddenly my friend said “let me show you a magic trick guys!” Next thing I know it was kicked out of the group chat. Though I was added back a bit later I ended up venting to a friend about how I always thought I was the group's punching bag. Later that same night I ended up telling the entire group about how I was uncomfortable and thought that I was always being used as the group's punching bag.

This prompted one of our main friends HBO to start a conversation about me. When I got back, I noticed that they were having a conversation about me that had fully prompted me to mention how I thought I was the entire group's punching bag. After that I left the group completely.  I still remember when my parents came home to me crying my eyes out they ended up bringing Arby's to eat that day they also had brought me a blanket and I was starting to feel a lot better. While I was gone, Weather app started a conversation about me always saying “not to dwell on the venti topic but….” They also would talk about me on multiple occasions. I ended up having one of my mutual friends with the group to send them one last message {to bottom} before cutting contact entirely. Now I'm aware that one of my friends had also tried shit talking me to one of my previous teachers.

Well that was the climax aren't you so glad to get out of that? I know I was. Now we can leave last year And can now start to focus on the current year. Our current part of the story takes place on February 9th. I tried to reach out to Cracker, who was part of that friend group. I end up reaching out to them and learned a lot about the group that's happened since I was gone I also end up reconnecting with Syl On July 7th I later learned that a lot of people from our original friend group had had a falling out with the group either they had a falling out or they left or they were kicked out for a reason. I end up talking to my friends from New York for a while and then I later end up reconnecting with our friend Kibble. I have been talking to them really ever since and that is the end of the Venti trilogy!Thank you so much for reading this. This was probably a doozy. Thank you having a good day!