The next morning

𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵

𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵

ﮩـﮩﮩ٨ـ🫀ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

*Sunlight coming through the window*

Sungho: Argh......ah..my eyes.....

(Sungho said as he tried adjusting his eyes to the bright sunlight coming from the window)

Sungho: it's 10:17 I should make some cof- ahhh!!

(Sungho tried getting up but his back was paining a lot he could not get up without him feeling like someone was punching him on his back)

(But somehow he got up and walked holding his back to the kitchen)

(He grabbed a cup and made himself some coffee, he then grabbed some snacks and sat near the tv to play games)

Sungho: oooo cmonnn.....just hang in there,,,I am so close plss don't don't don't- ahhh!! FUCK MAN THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!

(He threw the controller away and got to go take a shower)

(He walked in his room and saw that someone was calling him he rushed to his shelf and grabbed the phone to see who it was but the call ended, he opened his phone and saw 7 miss calls from woonhak, 5 fron leehan)

(He hurriedly called leehan again, and waited for him to pick up)

Leehan: hello?

Sungho: hello-

Leehan: where are you?? We have called you abouta million times!

Sungho: oh.....actually I am sick bcuz of the meds I took it put me too a deep sleep..

Leehan: oh...you should have told us we would have prepared something and left

Sungho:  I didn't wanna wake y'all up at 5 in the morning

Leehan: hmm...ok well take care don't forget to eat and take your meds on time

Sungho: yea sure bye...

*Call cuts*

Sungho: I'll just go out and get some fresh air

(In the dance studio)

*Calls cuts*

(Leehan signs and puts his phone down)