ABOUT YOU - CHAPTER 9

The energy in the Smosh studio was electric as the crew gathered around the editing table. Today's agenda: reacting to fan edits posted on Instagram and TikTok. Everyone buzzed with excitement, eager to see what their fans had created.

As the reel began, the screen lit up with hilarious edits, cute compilations, and some thirst traps that were sure to embarrass their subjects. Laughter and shouts of delight filled the room.

Then, the spotlight fell on a few edits dedicated to Aubrey and Angela. Shots from their recent outing—the date that had been captured in photographs—were given new life. The editors had stitched together footage of the two women in a flirtatious embrace, set to melodramatic music.

Aubrey and Angela, initially surprised, burst into laughter. Amanda, her eyes gleaming, chimed in, "I'm officially on Team Angela and Aubrey. That edit is adorable."

The room erupted with agreement, and the crew urged the pair to kiss for the camera. Flustered but amused, Aubrey and Angela played along, pretending to shy away while others teased them.

In the spirit of the moment, Chanse couldn't resist needling his friends. "Oh, come on, you two. You're hiding steamy love scenes from us?"

Angela shot back with mock indignation, "Just because we're not making out on camera doesn't mean we're not having a good time."

The crew, delighted by the dynamic, continued the playful banter, riffing off the ship edit to create an amusing segment.

The filming session, filled with laughter, light jabs, and ad-libbed jokes, cemented Angela and Aubrey's budding relationship in the hearts of their fellow Smosh stars. The video became a testament to the creativity of their fans, a celebration of their friendship, and a subtle acknowledgment of their mutual attraction, destined to become one of their most popular segments.

Yet, despite the playful banter and camaraderie, Aubrey and Angela savored the sweet privilege of their evolving connection—a private treasure nurtured in their quiet, stolen moments.

twitter

fan @smoshfan276282
guyss.. don't hate me if i say i think that video might have been them confirming the #datingrumors
|
fan @smoshfan0003
girl no it was not they are 100% making fun of us

fan @smoshfan286999
the way angela and aubrey was looking at each other in that vid im literally swooning

fan @smoshfqn7262
when your in a aubrangela shipping contest and your opponent is amanda and chanse
|
fan @smoshfan66662626
HAHHAAHAHHAH no fr tho