Denki has a brother

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬

𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬

"Kaminari stop constantly clicking your pen it's annoying." Mr. Aizawa said annoyed and tiredly I looked around and saw that Mr.Aizawa wasn't the only one annoyed Jirou was covering her ears annoyed with her hands,Midoriya was using his note book to cover his while Bakugou was angrily blowing mini explosions under his desk. I stopped clicking and put down my pen. "Yes Mr.Aizawa sorry for annoying you." I apologized I was sorry for annoying Mr.Aizawa the others not so much. As soon as I apologized at least half of the class sighed in relief Midoriya took his book off his head and Jirou stopped covering her ears.  "Now as you all know a new staff member is coming to class 2A." 

When aizawa mentioned that,I looked around and both thet deku squad and baku squad,minus me and Katsuki looked happy with the news I'm guessing they're thinking Shinsho is coming to class 2A but he already got moved to 2B. "And no it's not Shinsho he's in 2B now so we have someone else and Mineta before you get any ideas no it's not a female." I saw Mineta frown after Mr.Aizawa called him out I'm guessing he was hoping it was a female. I heard some students whispering to each other. "I was really hoping it was a female UA. Really need more females." I managed to hear  Mina talking to Tsu. "Whomever the damn nerd is better know not to mess with me." 

Of course Bakugou and his ignorance I simply rolled my eyes luckily I was unnoticed by everyone so I'm good but then I started to think if the gender isn't a female,he's old enough to be a teacher at U.A,hey my older brother said he got a job as a teacher in a hero school what a coincidence. Wait.. don't tell me he's my teacher. When everyone heard the door knob they turned their heads towards the door and then my brother walked through I hid my face into the table to avoid eye contact."Hello students of 2A my name is Kiyo Kaminari,ask me any  questions you like."When my brother told them who he was everyone looked at me and then back to him a few times  they all raised their hands except Bakugou,my brother looked around and then he picked Yaoyorozu "Yes the girl with black hair what's your question." She stood up from her seat in a slow pace. "Are you by chance related to out classmate Denki Kaminari?" I knew someone was gonna ask that question my brother smiled and nodded at her."That's correct I'm his older brother I'm 21 meaning I'm still in my prime." She nodded and thanked him for answering her question 

He looked around and he picked Iida, Iida stood up much quicker than Momo. "By chance may we know your IQ level?" My brother thought for a while and nodded."My IQ level is 109, I'm not an idiot but I'm not really that smart well I'd say I'm Present Mic level I'm obviously behind Aizawa." Iida quickly thanked him and sat back down the next person chooses was Todoroki, Todoroki? That's odd I didn't think he'd have a question. "I remember seeing you as number 23 on the hero board when my father got number 1 pro hero. How strong are you?" Huh that seems more like a Question Midoriya would ask not Shoto. My brother the for a while  before smiling and rubbing the back of his head."Well I don't know much about my strength but I know in fact I managed to get into class 1B as when I was your age." Shoto nodded and sat back down he looked around again and picked Midoriya,Midoriya quickly stood up his note book in hand. "Can I please know your quirk?" My brother chuckled and nodded with a smile. His smiles are much better than mine,probably because they're real."Yes my quirk is Electricity it's similar to my brother  Denki but a sub ability to  mine is manipulation of lightning." Midoriya sat down and quickly wrote in his book I looked around and saw that only 3 students had questions. I'm guessing most where about if he's related to me. My brother ended up picking Mineta. "What's your type in women?" My brother laughed a lot at the question he laughed so hard that he started coughing. "I'm sorry for laughing but I'd never expect someone from U.A to ask thar question well my preference in women are hmm..I guess I'd say more buff like Star and strip I want a girlfriend or why who could protect themselves when on danger i am a hero after all so most of the time I'll be saving other's I also want them to have s nice personality like Ms joke she always makes me laugh and Mrs. Midnight." Minoru nodded he respected my brother's preference in women.

"Okay I think that's enough questions you lot have training to do I'll be filling in for All Might from now on since he's retired head to ground beta 0 and wear your hero costumes." Everyone nodded and my brother soon left before I picked up my bag I got a playful punch on the shoulder. "Dude why didn't you tell me you have a brother?" I looked back and saw it was Kirishima I let out a chuckle but it was more forces."Sorry man I just forgot you know." I actually didn't I just didn't feel like sharing everything to them Kirishima nodded grabbed his stuff and walked off.