AoiLLy and Issei (part 2)

AoiLLy and Issei began to subtly express their love on social media, sharing messages that only they could decipher. They kept their relationship discreet, aware that many envious eyes were watching and eager to disrupt their bond.

Sometimes, AoiLLy sends messages to Issei telepathically, trying to warn him about negative energies attempting to exploit him. AoiLLy possesses special abilities as a psychic medium and intuitive, a gift inherited from both her father and mother.

Likewise, Issei has a strong intuition in all matters. This heightened awareness initially scared and shocked him when he first connected with AoiLLy, especially given her psychic abilities. Together, their unique gifts create a powerful, albeit secret, bond that they carefully protect from external threats.

Initially, Issei didn't admit or was in denial about all these connections. To avoid confronting them, he often tried to distract himself by working continuously, hoping to forget about the connections. He even attempted to spread his pheromones to other women, but this strategy also failed to bring him peace.

It sounds like AoiLLy experienced a similar struggle. Despite being naturally logical, when faced with these connections, she also tried to avoid and deny them. It's fascinating how even the most rational individuals can grapple with such experiences when they encounter them.

AoiLLy's inner dialogue reflects a moment of self-doubt and uncertainty, questioning her own sanity. However, the unexpected response from her inner voice reassures her, suggesting that what she's experiencing is not madness but rather a divine gift intended for her and the greater universe. This shift in perspective could mark a turning point in how she views and accepts these connections.

©sellyagtuswp