Chapter 1

Yiling.. such a place which is near to every place; Gusu, Qishan, Yunmeng and Qinghe.. These places also have everything but Yiling has more than that. This is a city where there is no shortage of anything; be it money or be it any basic needs of daily life like shelter, food or clothing, all things are available all time. It is a very happy go lucky place for everyone but it also has a dark side.

In recent days many cases of rape, murder and selling of women, small or teenage girls and unmarried maidens to prostitution centre have been increased. Not only just women are being targeted but few men are also targeted. For every bad there is a good, for every problem there is a solution and the solution of all these things is just one squad of one association.. Killer Squad of Dark Knight Association.

It's night time and they are doing their work.. they got information that someone will be selling girls and boys to a prostitution centre tonight, so they are at the place to catch hold of the person. The place is very much crowded and one girl along with one boy was dancing at the stage. They looked like they are drugged or something.

"Are you guys in your positions..?" Asked a person, his voice is deeper than Pacific Ocean.

"Yes Brother-in-law.. I am at the right position.. as a bartender at the counter." Said another person, rough voice not so sweet.

"Ok Jiang Cheng. What about you Wen Zurui..?" Asked the person again looking everywhere attentively and alerted.

"I'm ready don't worry Mr. Leader." Said Wen Zurui.

"Ok.. Wen Qionglin..?" Asked Mr. Leader.

"Infront of you at the other side of the stage." Said Wen Qionglin waving at their Leader in little.

The leader waved back in little. They all were wearing black outfits under their normal robes, not of their respective clan but yah normal. They were communicating with their instant communication talisman.

"Huaisang, where are you ?" Asked Mr Leader.

"I am acting here normally, having some liquor and behaving like one of the courtesan. I am fine.. Wangji gege." Said a smooth voice but it was a man.

"Huaisang.. I told you, you don't have to do this.. we can.." Nie Huaisang interrupted Wangji.

"I know Wangji gege.. that you are worried for me but trust me I can fight, not with swords and all but with my cunning brain I can do a lot. Also, you are there to save me if anything goes wrong. I trust you." Said Huaisang.

"Huaisang.. seriously I agree with Wangji this time. You already look so cute and attractive with this face of yours, now on top of that today you are wearing all this type of cloths and jewelleries.. it's making you more sexy. If I was not engaged with my Yanli then I would have literally gone gay for you Huaisang.." said Jin Zixuan, groaning while looking at the adorable Huaisang who is dancing on the stage.

"Zixuan.. stop it. Huaisang get down.. you are not doing this. I am fine doing this alone.. please." Said Wen Zurui pulling Huaisang wrapping her one arm around Huaisang's waist.

"Guys.. focus." Said Wangji in a bit angry tone.

"Yes.. that's why I am here. I mean what if the person whom we are looking for is a gay so Zurui will be.. see he's here." Said Huaisang moving away from Wen Zurui and started dancing in a sexy way.

"You sure Huaisang that he is the one..?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"Yes my spies have seen him. He is Wang Luyang." Said Huaisang.

"Okay guys start your act.. all the best and Zurui, Huaisang be careful.." said Wangji.

The music and dance began to change.. more spicy and sexy enough to arouse someone from death also. Wang Luyang sat on the chair and scanned the whole place then his eyes landed on the stage where Zurui and Huaisang were dancing. Wangji, Jiang Cheng, Wen Qionglin and Jin Zixuan were watching him secretly from their places. Wangji was following Wang Luyang's gaze, he saw Huaisang. Huaisang got down from the stage leaning on one drunken man's back well the man himself came to help.