So Fucking Slow

Summary:  you and Bucky have to talk

Pairings:  Bucky Barnes X Reader

Rating:  mild

Warnings: language, sexual imagery, mentions of genital worship, 18+ ONLY

Word Count:  5K

Steve watches his friend intensely

Steve watches his friend intensely.  Staring as he walks from one side of the living room to the next.  Hearing his goddaughter in the next room, screaming so loudly he wants to grab Bucky and make him talk to him.  He's never seen Bucky like this except once.

"Who the fuck did you knock up?"

"I heard that, Steve!  I'm telling Miss Fawn!"

Steve's mouth flies open, staring down the hallway, and he wonders if Izzy just has an alarm for bad words.  "Buddy, I won't say another bad word if you just tell me what is going on?  You have only been like this when you found out Kenton was pregnant."

Bucky just nods his head, stopping abruptly as he pinches the bridge of his nose.  He used damn condoms.  He pulled them off, and tied them up, and he spent the night with you.  It wasn't like you shoved anything back up inside of you.  And you didn't even seem to want or need him in your life or the baby's.  You were perfectly content.

"Buck?"

"Remember the Tinder date?"

"Mother..."

"Uncle Steve!" Izzy growls before she peeks her head out of her bedroom, "Miss Fawn will hear about this.  She says profanity is not nice, and she's growing a baby!" She stomps her foot one time to emphasize her words, and Bucky turns to look at his independent daughter before pointing to her bedroom.

"This is a grownup talk thing, huh?" He nods his head, and she sighs before closing her door and turning on Taylor Swift louder than Bucky normally allows.  Grabbing her microphone before singing along with the obnoxious tune.

"James Buchanan Barnes, you knocked up her teacher!"

"I did not know that doeeyez1917 was Miss Fawn!"

"You are having a baby with Miss Fawn!  Oh my god!  Oh my god!  Well, was she good?  Like was the sex at least good?  You got another person pregnant, do you not use protection?  Is she a screamer?  Wait, what kinks do you have?  How far along is she?  Have you seen her since the first night?  Why are you just now telling me about this?  What is...?"

"Steven!" Bucky's hands grab onto his head because Steve is saying every question, and then some out loud, and Bucky's head is swimming.  Today was a stupid long day at work.  It was too hot, the men on his crew wanted to be lazy and he pulled more weight on the team, and he was exhausted.  He was late picking up his daughter, and then he finds out you were pregnant.