𝙋𝙊𝘼/2.

𝙋𝙊𝘼/2.

right now Ea was going off on the whole friend groups especially kj

right now Ea was going off on the whole friend groups especially kj. all bc kj was in kams bed.

draya was so annoyed and so was everyone else.

"that's like me sleeping in another boy bed how would you feel?" she asked him.

"bra , call what's her name? kam call her and see what she say bro" kj yelled annoyed.

tj pulled out his phone and dialed kams number as draya said her number out loud. "didn't u call her yesterday tho?" jaya asked and tj ignored her.

"i didn't even see u in da crib yesterday so how you know?" sayore asked jaya.

"bitch go ghost every thirty fucking seconds" kj mumbled.

the phone rang three times. before the call got disconnected. tj called again but this time it did not ring.

draya decided to call her but it went straight to voicemail. "what the fuck?" draya said being concerned. kj rolled his eyes growing aggravating.

kj stood up out his seat. stretching "where are you going?" Ea snapped at him. "home Ea fuck u mean?" he asked snapping at her.

"don't get smart with me. your mad cs your caught messing with someone you don't even know" Ea smacked her hand on the chair.

"he do know her." draya stepped in. "huh?" everyone said. kj mugged draya and just walked away.

"shorty look mad fam- tj call her again" tj began saying but draya alleged. stopped him. "no" he said not caring anymore.

Ea grabbed him "how you know her?" Ea said. "i don't know that hoe from a damn can of paint" he said mugging her.

"kj call this number" draya said , he nodded and pulled out his phone. he dialed the number as she said the number.

but only thing kj thought of was "this number looks mad familiar gang".

he called it and put it on speaker. kam answered on the third ring. "yo?" kj said. "he-" she began to say until the phone dropped and heard muffles making the phone immediately hang up.

everyone stopped and and froze. "FUCK NO" draya yelled running towards kj snatching his phone and calling again.

no answer.

she called again. no answer.

then again. no answer.

tj busted out laughing and everyone looked at him. "dawg shes coo she just texted me" tj said , draya walked towards the phone.

but that's when kjs phone rang making everyone freeze. "answer it" Ea and draya said together.

and he did. he put the phone towards his ear. "speaker kj. " Ea gritted out.

so he did just that.

"hello?" kam asked "yo." kj said dryly. "who's this?" kam said making kj stare directly at Ea with a funny look.

"dis kj , yo what happened niggas been calling you no answer and shit where u at?" he asked her.

"when you called i was play fighting with my man my apologies." she said and he nodded.

"ask her the question" Ea said. "bro Ealiyah calm down" draya said tossing a fruit roll up at her.

Kj gagged. "yo didn't u say i can sleep in your bed while u left?" he asked "ouuuuchhhh , oh but yea , ouch stop doing that , OUCHHHH BITCH , DAWG where's DRAYAAA?" she yelled.

draya picked the phone up "right here come home now kameren" she said. "ouch shit , okay im down the street. here i - bitch if u do that shit one more time." she said.

draya hung up the phone and handed it to kj. "anyways. see y'all niggas later." she said pushing them out house.

she was fucking annoyed. it was like ever since kam came bri been acting weirder. and draya was not fucking with it at all.

" i don't know how long she post to hide to this shit from them. its not even no point of hiding the situation anymore just let it out dawg. shits annoying as fuck then wanna put me in the middle of this shit. " draya thought getting angry.

as she was walking up the steps kam walked in with some guy with her. this was kams boyfriend. been together for two years.

"what?" kam asked "why was kj sleeping in ur bed?" she asked. "man , bye " she said shooing her away. "AHHH IM HOME CUZZIE GIVE ME SOME KISSES" kam yelled "ew fucking no bitch bye" she said laughing.

"let's go see what her mama doing" kam said talking to her boyfriend.

ahh vote and comment