(Insert  50s music, taking place in Miami, Floria, 2068)

"What are you doing?!"

"Befriending a baby turtle."

"Tami, no, that's a rock, not a turtle, will you put that down? Stop it."

"No, it's a turtle, stop being mean, Lee."

"Tamera."

On their 45th wedding anniversary, Lee and Tami found themselves in the vibrant city of Miami. Their children and grandchildren were away, which provided the couple with the perfect opportunity to celebrate their milestone together in this beautiful location. Lee and Tami reveled in the warmth of the sun, the softness of the sand, and the joy of each other's company as they shared laughter and playful banter, mingling with other couples and witnessing Lee's valiant attempt at singing on the second day.

As the day drew to a close, they reminisced about the beautiful moments they had shared, etching cherished memories into their hearts. The gentle sound of the waves provided a soothing backdrop as they walked hand in hand, their laughter mingling with the distant calls of seagulls. 

Lee was holding Tami's sandals, while she wore her sundress and her cardigan, long hair flowing in the wind, making her cold, while Lee wore long pants and a button-up shirt, with his muscles showing, making him the eye candy of the beach,  a fedora made him look more classical, toning it down on his attire for the evening.  They paused occasionally to admire the ocean view, feeling a sense of serenity and contentment in each other's presence. As they walked, they shared stories, dreams, and aspirations, savoring the simple yet profound joy of being together in that tranquil setting.

"Anyways, do you remember the very first time we met, like the very very first day back in sixth grade, when I met you?" 

Lee stopped to ask his wife, sighing, at the rock Tami was holding, giving it a name, freaking him out. Tami smiled, her heart swelling with emotion.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Oh, it was such a fun day."

Stopping their stroll, Lee gave Tami a look.

"You barely remember yesterday."

"That is so not true."

Lee raised an eyebrow.

Tami sighed.

"Oh ok ok ok, why don't you recall the moment, Mr-Perfect- Memory?"

"Of course, baby. Let me tell you exactly how it went....."

(Flashback)

"Mom, what time is it?" Lee asked, half asleep, rubbing his eyes as he struggled to roll out of his bed. The first day of sixth grade loomed ahead, and Lee hoped he could make some friends, relying on his charm to help him fit in as he did at his previous school. At 11 years old, he was eager to start a new chapter in his academic journey, not only starting middle school but also being the popular kid.

"8:30."

"WHAT!?!?!"

Lee yelled as he frantically scrambled to get dressed. In his haste, he grabbed a random varsity jacket, slipped into a pair of well-worn jeans, and hastily laced up a pair of classic Air Jordans.

"Morning, Lee" His dad greeted him, coffee in one hand, playing with his twin siblings Megan and Marc in the other.

"Can't talk, I'm late!" Lee chatted as he picked up his little brother Tony, and kissed him.