Chapter 5: It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

One person seemed pissed from that last chapter;-;
Sorry I took like, a hot minute.
Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this crap. (Btw, the chapter name is based off the song 'I know its over' by The Smiths.)
----------------------------------------------------------

It was your favorite idiots eating together on the pink and battered couch. Expect, this wasn't the same. It wasn't the same as it was, paling around and talking a lot. This was different. They didn't want to talk to each other. Cause this moment was a terrible moment. Butt-head said something that Beavis wished he never said. 'Being gay was for wussies'. He just wished that he would've ignored Todd and let him beat the crap out of them and calling them f*gs(sorry). There was no turning back. Beavis only wanted to remember that Butt-head kissed him on the cheek. He rubbed his right cheek as he thinks about that time. He loved that time. That's all he wanted to think about.

"Ehh... Are you- ehem... O-okay? Huh huh uh." Butt-head asked. He noticed Beavis' dreamyness. He snapped back into reality and said "I guess... "
Butt-head knew that Beavis didn't feel well, but just tried to ignore it. But this wasn't the right time to ignore anything. Or anyone.

Instead of talking shit about some crappy music video, they just watched it without saying anything. So, one of them decided to speak up. "Uhm... What's your problem, Beavisth? You're like, acting weird..." Said the brunette one. Beavis felt like saying, what do you think? I love you Butt-head. Please tell me you were joking around about saying that being gay is for wussies. Say it please. But instead said, "I'm fine..."
There was a lump in his throat that made him sound like he was about to cry. And he almost did. Tears weld up in his eyes, grabbing at his shorts. The good thing was, that Butt-head felt like a stupid glitter dick by now. He didn't want to let Beavis feel like shit. So, Butt-head stood up and walks in front of Beavis, looking into his teary eyes. "No. That's not true, Beavisth. Tell me now.". Beavis wanted to burst into tears, burying his face into Butt-head's chest as he comforts him, whispering sweet nothings. Instead, he looked away and said, "Really, I'm fine..."

Suddenly, Butt-head grabbed at his wrists and forced Beavis to look into his eyes. Beavis was jump scared by this action, letting out a cry. "W-what are you doing, asswipe!?" Beavis cried out. Butt-head had a fierce and sharp look on his face. "Just tell me what's wrong ass hole, then I could let you go!" Butt-head said back with annoyance in his voice. He dug his nails into Beavis' soft flesh, causing a yelp of pain in result. "Y-you're hurting me! Ah! Stop! Please!". The tears in the blonde's eyes started to roll down his cheek, to the side of his chin. This wasn't a laughing matter anymore to Butt-head.

He realized what he was doing. Hurting him. Hurting him even more. He felt Beavis tremble in his grip. "I...I'm sorry..." Butt-head said with guilt in his voice. Damn, Butt-head has already hurt him, now he's hurting him even more. He let go of him slowly, allowing Beavis to run away and  go into the bedroom they had shared a few chapters ago. Feeling bad sucks.. Says Butt-head in his mind. He sat down on the couch, rubbing his temple and thinking about what he had done. A few minutes went by, then he heard crying in the bedroom. "Oh shit.." He mumbled to himself. He walked to the bedroom door, knocking on it gently and said, "Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to uh, hurt you.". Beavis stopped crying. He opened the door a bit, looking at Butt-head with one eye. "Really..?" He asked. Butt-head didn't know how to respond.
"Erm.. Yeah I guess.." Butt-head wanted to apologies deeper. "Look, I'm sorry for like, being a fucking ass hole. Can you forgive me?". Beavis wasn't sure how to responed. Instead, he made the door open wider, then kissed Butt-head on the lips. Butt-head was shocked by the sudden action. Beavis parted their lips, then held Butt-head close to him. "Yeah... I forgive you, dill-hole..."
Butt-head was relieved. It took a minute for Butt-head to embrace back. He held Beavis by the waist and allowed him to run his fingers through his hair. His fingers felt really soft against his scalp. It took a while for Butt-head to comfort him back by rubbing his back gently. Eventually, the back rubbing caused Beavis to whimper in pain. Butt-head immediately stopped and pulled away "You okay? You like, whimpered and stuff."

Beavis nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. Hehmheh.".
Butt-head immediately pushed Beavis off him, turned him around, and lifted his shirt up, seeing a big black bruise across his spine. Butt-head's eyes widen in complete shock. "Who did this to you?!" He says. Beavis was pretty embarrassed with Butt-head looking at his pale back and black bruise, but seemed to be over with it. "Uhm.. Nobody. Hehmheh-"

"Don't laugh about it, dumbass!"

Beavis didn't know what to do. Does Butt-head actually feel sympathy for him? Of course. They love each other, since they've been together when they were kids. "Uhm.. You did that, remember..?"
Butt-head looks confused. "Uhh, what?"

"You like, hit my back when we had that uhm.. Fly. Hehmheh."

Butt-head remembered. He felt extremely guilty. "Uh.. Sorry." He apologized. Beavis smiles, "It's alright. Hehe meheh."

----------------A few minutes later---------------

Both of them were watching some music videos a few minutes ago. It took a few hours as they watched a bit of tv together. Usually, they sat in separate sides of the couch, but this time, they sat with each other close. Butt-Head had an arm around Beavis as he was leaning his head on Butt-Head's shouldler. They've been in that position for a while, and they haven't changed it. A few minutes later, Butt-Head, in surprise, placed a hand on Beavis's thigh. Beavis didn't feel it until Butt-Head started caressing it with his thumb. (Butt-Head's freaky) Beavis gasped a little and looked up at Butt-Head. "Uhm... Butt-Head..? What are you-"
Suddenly, Butt-Head pinned Beavis down the couch, letting a yelp from Beavis in result. "B-Butt-Head! What are y-you doing?!"

Butt-Head shushed the scared one softly. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna uhh, bite... Unless you want me to, or something~. Huhuh."

----------------------------------------------------------

Beavis meets Butt-Head's freaky side~
(Lmao)
Uhh, anyway, let's just say the next chapter is a bit more.. Interesting or something.