chapter 3

i got up and ran away luckily me and Halle's flat is only around the corner. i went straight to my room i scrubbed my face and climbed into my pj's and fell asleep...........

i was woke up by a knock on my door,

''Luc? Are you okay babe? Harry told me you left he didn't say why you wanna tell me?'' Halle said as she walked into my room.

''i will tell you i the morning''

''no i am not leaving this room till you tell me''

''fine welll...., HarrykissedmeandIdidn'tknowwhattodosoIranaway'' I gushed. Halle looked at me confused then burst out laughing i scowled and fell back to sleep..............

when i woke up it was 11am so i got up and walked to the kitchen to grab a coffee i heard Halle and Louis talking i started making my coffee. ''nice hair!'' a raspy deep voice said from behind me. i gasped and turned around there was harry standing in the door way smirking. I realised i was only wearing a cami and shorts i ran to my bedroom i was about to close the door when a foot got stuck in the way. ''your not getting away that easy you wanna tell me why you ran away? did you not enjoy our kiss?'' harry smirked. 

''halle get your big fat but up these stairs'' i screamed minutes late halle came running up the stairs she took one look at us both and laughed and went back down to Louis. 

A/N: will update soon 2 votes for the next chappie