Chapter 1

12 years later, the sun shining in Kouh Town. Raven Logan Lucifer has awaken from his sleep and doing his morning routine. It has been 2 years since he returned to Kouh Town with his family along with Akeno and her family. They become neighbors as the Himejima Shrine was in ruins due to Himejima's clansmen. They destroy the Shrine after their departure. Raven has been training intensely for the last decade, he has become very skilled magician like his mother, he even awaken his Lucifer's bloodline and asked his father about it which he revealed the truth to his son and Azazel who shocked with the news. Akeno has become a Cadre-Class Fallen and knows as Holy Priestess of Lightning due to her Lightning that she inherited from her father, Baraqiel. Gorou even tells Baraqiel and his family about his son as well his origin which intensifies the shock to the Himejima family.

They attends Kouh Academy last year and dubbed as •Lovely King and Queen of Kouh•. They even made friends with Toujou Kuroka and Toujou Koneko, the mascot duo and Yuuto Kiba, Prince Charming in Kouh. He joined the Student Council and officially became a member as well joining Sona Sitri's peerage as her 2nd Queen after she found out her pawn pieces, all 8 of them merged into Queen piece and went inside him when she chant. He of course reveal his Sacred Gear as well his origin which shocks the entire members as none of them expect him to wield 2 of the 14 Longinus as well the descendant of the Lucifer. They never thought he would be this powerful when he flared his aura.

Raven: "Good morning mom, dad."

He sat down on the opposite direction from his parents and ate the toast.

Gorou: "Good morning son."

He drinks his coffee. Mizuki pour a cup of tea and give it to her son.

Mizuki: "Good morning Raven. Here's your favorite lemon tea."

She sat down beside her husband and eat salad.

Raven: "Thanks mom."

He take a sip of his tea. Gorou read the newspaper.

Gorou: "So son, has things been going on lately?"

He asked his son while flipping the page. Raven swallows the toast and eat the fried egg.

Raven: "Not really. Well... except for a certain redhead tomato sends her Rook to observe me behind Sona's back... it's pretty annoying. Even her Rook finds it crazy things to do since she knew I'm Sona Sitri's 2nd Queen in her peerage. Koneko told me that Rias was desperate to get powerful peerage members so they can help her to break the engagement between her family and Riser Phoenix's."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

Raven: "Even I can tell it was unwanted marriage but it seems Riser has been pushing date of the wedding, those old coots from the Council certainly didn't help the situation. Rias Gremory has 2 months left before the wedding. So far, she only have 5 people in her peerage: Kuroka, her Queen piece. Yuuto Kiba, her Knight piece. Toujou Koneko or Shirone, Kuroka's younger sister, Rias's Rook and last 2 pawns, one of them earned 4 pieces, Saji Genshirou, wielder of Prison Dragon King, Vritra. And ... a delinquent pipsqueak, Ruruko Nimura. She's a wielder of the Artificial Sacred Gear: Procellarum Phantom which earns her a piece of pawn."

He finished explaining to his parents, before neither could ask him whether she sense his powers or not, he said.

Raven: "She told Kuroka to use Senjutsu on me as whether she indeed feel power oozing from me or not. Kuroka lying to her as she's indebted to me when I save her and her sister from their former crazy, power hungry scum of a master. As you knew, Zeoticus Gremory bribed the Council and claim that his son, Sirzechs Lucifer who save them when in reality it was me. But oh well, the deeds is done and nothing I said can change everything."

He finished his breakfast and took his school bag, heads to the front door and putting shoes on.

Raven: "I'll be going now, later mom, dad."

He went to the school and running into Akeno Himejima, one of the 5 Great Ladies in Kouh also three of them are his girlfriends.

Akeno: "Good morning Raven-kun."

She greets her boyfriend with a smile.

Raven: "Good morning too Akeno-chan."

He smiles back at her. Akeno wrapped her arm around his and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walk together.

Akeno: "Is she still spying on you?"

She asked her boyfriend in concern. He sighs deeply and nodded.

Raven: "Pretty much. She's too desperate and wants to add me in her group despite knowing I'm joining Sona's group. Kuroka lie to her which she decided to give her a benefit of a doubt by sending Shirone after me which ended with the same results. Kuroka and her sister are extremely loyal to me since they also my girlfriends along with Momo Hanakai, Tsubaki Shinra, Suzaku Himejima, Sasha and Misha Necron which kept in secret except for Momo, Tsubaki, your cousin and twin Necron since there's no need to."

He explained to his main girlfriend who nodded understanding.

Akeno: "So how about Irina? Do you still have feelings for her, Raven-kun?"

She looks at him.

Raven: "You and Irina are my first, true love Akeno. You two are alphas in my girlfriend list along with Momo. The most important thing is that I love you all equally, no one getting more or less attention from me. Do you understand me, cutie?"

He poked her forehead gently which she pouting whenever he did that but happy nonetheless that he loves all of them.

Akeno: "I understand Raven-kun."

Minutes later, they arrived to school and meet up with Yuuto Kiba, Suzaku Himejima and Nekomata siblings, Kuroka and Shirone. Kiba and Shirone went their classroom, Raven and the other three girls went together since they are in the same class.