confession 1/2(special chapter)

Author's note~
Hii! This chapter is special. (Yep, I confessed to Kathy) Not everything is based on irl some are my imagination ✨ hope you enjoy reading!!
______________________________________
Lizzy POV : (the entire story is her pov :D)

Time to head out! I packed my school bag. "Books checked, pencil case checked, other unnecessary stuff checked! That's all I needed I think... Oh well! I can borrow it from the other class!" I looked into my bag one last time before heading out to school. I texted Candy a message and turned off my ipad. Grab the things I needed and leave for school.

While walking, I turned on my phone again, it was 7:10. I'm gonna miss the bus! I ran faster to the bus stop. Hopefully I can catch up!
.........
I made it to the stop. I dropped out and went to the other bus stop to wait. It took me a while to get there, so I kept checking my blue colored watch. I watched the bus come to the stop. It reminds me of Kathy. I would usually see her get on here. I guess she doesn't anymore after all, she moved to a different place.

I clicked on my playlist, the first song was espresso by Sabrina carpenter. I relaxed a bit from the stress of copying sentences because I forgot to finish all my homework. It was tiring but worth it. I stood near the exit of the bus, there are also other students from my school. Then, we went to the next stop. I used to see Kathy here but she isn't now... I feel sadder then my senior friend got on the bus. I pulled out a happy face and waved at her. Of course she waved back to me. I felt a bit of happiness but it still doesn't fulfill my cheerfulness.

It took a while and I finally got to the stop. It wasn't a long walk so I sped to the school. When I got to school. My close friends, Niki and Hazel. Were studying, preparing for the Chinese speaking exam coming up later after lunchtime. They came to school early so they could talk and see each other more. In a trio, there's always a duo and a 3rd wheel. I'm the 3rd wheel in this friendship. But I'm still happy being with them in school. "Hey bro!" I slapped Hazel's shoulder. "Don't do that bro!"
"Ok, Jesus Christ! Just chill out!" Hazel just treats it seriously and I don't. Sigh it's normal to me. "Niki, have you done your homework?"
"I have done it already. How about you?"
"I have some homework left in my locker."
"Then get it! Or you'll get in detention class again!"
"Got it!" I went to my locker and took out my homework that I left in there for the whole night. I went back to my desk and started it. Joanna, the girl sitting next to me. Was doing her math homework. She's crazy, one time she almost cut me with one of her scissors she hid in her sleeve. I wouldn't trust her if she gives me something that is not sharp. But we got along anyways. "Good morning, Joanna. Have you done your math homework?" "Give me your math classwork book. " Of course! The usual. I handed her the book and left my seat once again! I texted Kathy again on my ipad. I couldn't forget the daily update.
______________________________________
Kathy

Hiii >

Hello??? >

No reply??? >

< What?

What is your first lesson? I want to borrow your IS book. >

< It's English. I can give you the book right now.

Oki! I'm coming to your classroom right now! >
______________________________________
I closed my ipad. And headed to her classroom door. And she handed me her IS book. "I'll give it back later! Cya!" I'm always happy whenever I see her. But I still miss the times when we could both walk to the train station and the times when she got on the bus and we started talking about the recent things that happened.
Oh dear, I'm in love with this idiot. I hid my feelings for over 6 months and she didn't know about it. I'm gonna confess to her during lunchtime.
...............
It's finally lunchtime! I also asked my friend Candy to join me since she's also free. We both sat on the chairs near the stairs. "Soo, how's day?"
"It's great and..." She started gossiping about Kathy and other things and I would constantly ask her about Kathy.

While talking, I had an idea. "Should we invite Kathy down here?"
"I mean, it's not a bad idea! Let's do it!" I head up the stairs with Candy. I stand outside of their classroom, waiting for Candy and Kathy. Meanwhile, I had this dumb idea to run down the stairs and went to the opposite side of the stairs. Came back just in time to see Kathy wondering why she had to come out. "Hey!!" I showed up behind her. She shook and turned her head to see me.
We talked
We flirted
I fell for her
Time goes so fast. Lunchtime is over and we needed to get back to class. I said goodbye to the both of them and off to my classroom. Before going back I told Candy that I will confess to her as a prank which isn't a prank at all. I pretended it was so that she doesn't get suspicious about the plan I'm doing. When I get back to the classroom. The first thing I did is texted Kathy.

(She said : are you serious?)

I hope I don't regret this...

The next day, in recess. I was talking with my friends about the confession yesterday. Just at the same time. Two of her classmates came to my classroom and asked about it. My classmates said no and they left. Please don't tell me that she told everyone about that. I am so embarrassed. I thought to myself
I also ate lunch with Candy and Kathy came to our table. Candy and Kathy ended up quarrelling about some things and I stood there like nothing happened. I began to question. "Why are your classmates outside of my classroom asking about someone? Kathy. Did you spread that out to everyone?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???"

We talked about it. It's just a little conversation but it's ok.

After that day, another day came.
I went to school like usual of course. During lunchtime (yep again), When Kathy told me that it was one of my friends that I trusted. Rage came to my head. I stood up instantly and decided to find her but Kathy stopped me from doing it so I sat in my chair.