XVII.

Chapter : Sunday Funday pt. 1

Aaradhya's POV -------»

Me and Nidhi both reached at our apartment as she unlocks the door and I made my way towards the couch while she switched on the lights of the living room.

NIDHI :
Aaru....you okay?

She asked me concern lacing in her voice while she sits besides me and I just nodded in response.

NIDHI :
Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat something?

I shook my head, not in the mood for anything.

NIDHI :
Ok then, go change and get ready for bed. Hmm.

I nodded, fidgeting with my fingers while Nidhi sighs, now I feel bad for ruining this night. I know she must be having so fun but she got caught in my stupidity. If it wasn't for me she would still be enjoying.

AARADHYA :
S-Sorry.

I said when she was about to go to her room, but quickly turn towards me.

NIDHI :
For what?

AARADHYA :
For my stupid action, if I didn't got lost on my way then all of this could have been avoided and you still would have been enjoying. I know how excited you were for this night.

She didn't say anything but came and stood infront of me while I was looking down, and when she still didn't spoke I try to look up but she flicked my forehead.

AARADHYA :
Ow! What was that for?

NIDHI :
For speaking nonsense....you really think I would be enjoying the party without you by my side, it's was so hella boring. Sure Jimin was a good company but damn! I want my gossip and partner in crime.

AARADHYA :
I know....but, still...

NIDHI :
Listen...I'm will always choose you no matter what, remember all for one and one for all. I will always be there for you when you need me and nobody's gonna change that. Ok?

I smiled at her while she hugged me and I hugged her back. After few minutes we both pulled apart.

NIDHI :
Ok...enough with the sentimental environment, now go and get fresh.

She said while pulling me from the couch.

AARADHYA :
Nidhi...

She hummed, still pushing me towards my room.

AARADHYA :
Will you sleep with me....I don't wanna be alone tonight.

She gave me a smile before nodding her head.

NIDHI :
Go, I will be there after sometime.

I didn't said anything but went towards my room and sat on my bed. I was not feeling to do anything or talk to anyone, as I was just staring blankly at the wall.

Finally after wasting like 10 minutes. I decided to go change my clothes.

I touched the coat, Taehyung gave me which I was still wearing it, a fresh memory grew in my mind.