How to 'Look good, feel good, play good' - Part 1

"Hello, and welcome to the Tooney and Russo show with me Vick Hope. I am here with three of footballs famous friends, Ella Toone, Alessia Russo, and Olivia Russo." Vick introduces and we cheer. "It feels nice doesn't it? This pod is where you get to be apart of the conversation with Ella, less and Liv. To find out all the ingredients of a friendship and relationship that is over ten years old. The girls have promised that nothing is off limits so be prepared for everything and anything here with Tooney and the Russos. We're back on camera and mic but we were chatting before we started rolling and I do wanna continue that chat because I think it's too good to ignore. We found Alessia Russos wikifeet. Now for you that don't know, it is a collaborative celebrity feet website." Vick explains and we giggle. "Where your feet are rated by members of the general public. Would you like to know your foot rating?"

"Yeah." Alessia says

"4.8 out of five." Vick read sour and less' jaw drops open.

"Oh, I thought you were gonna say out of ten."

"What — no way." Ella says

"I wouldn't rate them at a 4.8. That's been well overrated." I add

"I would, baby. I think that's a good rating for my feet."

"87 total votes. 55 have rated beautiful, 18 nice, 13 okay, 3 have said they're bad, and 2 have said ugly." Vick tells us

"I mean you've got a beautiful face, like a gorgeous face, but your toes are just ugly." I say to less as she smiles at the first half before her smile drops at the last bit of the sentence.

"They're not ugly."

"You do have a crooked toe." Tooney points out

"I don't think they're that bad. I'd go 4.8 too." Less tells us

"No you wouldn't."

"I would." Less confirms

"You wouldn't change them if you could for 4.8 toes?" Tooney asks

"No. I'm happy — I agree with the 4.8."

"Would you like to know your rating, Liv?" Vick questions and I nod. "4.7 out of 5. 182 total votes. 132 saying beautiful. 38 nice. 7 okay. 5 ugly."

"I've got better feet than you." Alessia teases me and I shake my head at her.

"Only by 0.1. At least I've got more votes for beautiful than you."

"So, Ella, the whole reason we're looking at this, is because of your feet. And I can confirm, that you too have a wikifeet. It's lots of pictures that people, or yourself, have taken and they're zoomed into your feet. 110 total votes on here. You're also a 4.7 out of 5."

"Are you kidding me? Ella also got a 4.7. My feet are better than Ella's." I exclaim, trying not to laugh.

"What do you mean? You're lucky to share the same rating as me. My feet are gorgeous."

"Would you give yourself that rating?" Less asks Ella

"Would I heck. Do you know what? I actually took a picture whilst I was on holiday, and Kiera Walsh actually messaged me, 'laughing my head off. Look at your feet' so what had happened, was I was obviously conscious of them and I just buried my toes in the sand. It's so funny." Ella tells us

"I remember that actually."

"The reason why we're talking about Ella's toes is because I offered you a pair of trainers to borrow because obviously, you've come down from Manchester to record this with us, and you forgot to bring an extra pair of shoes." Vick explains