Tooney and Russos behind closed doors: part 1

"Hello and welcome to the Tooney and Russos show with me Vick hope. I am here with three of footballs most famous friends, Ella Toone and Alessia and Olivia Russo." Vick begins and we clap. "As I always say, the girls have promised that nothing is off limits and I've been told to also tell you that nothing from me is off limits either. So anything you wanna know, there's no holding back, on the Tooney and Russos show. I do have to say to anyone listening or watching, it's an early record."

"It's very early." Ella adds

"It's about seven o'clock in the morning. If you're watching, you can tell how early it is because the infamous, Lottie and Maisie, are fast asleep on Alessia and Liv. It's not great for Ella and Liv because unlike me and Alessia, who have coffees, they don't have coffees." Vick pints out

"You're gonna try it though." Less tells Ella

"You're gonna force it down my neck." Ella corrects. "It leaves such a horrible taste in my mouth afterwards."

Ella then takes a sip and makes a horrible face.

"Has it got any better?" Alessia asks Ella

"It's more creamier." Ella says and Alessia agrees.

"Can I have a sip?" I ask lessi, doing puppy eyes.

"Now, liv, you love coffee, but you're not having any because you're pregnant. You revealed that at the end of the last episode. Congratulations again." Vick says, a big smile on her face.

"Thank you." Me and less state

"Please can I have some? Just a small sip." I ask again

"Small sip." Less says, giving me the coffee.

"I know you're not normally morning people." Vick points out

"No I'm not a morning person. Liv is, but not when she's pregnant. She's scary when she's just woken up." Less jokes, as I send her a look. She laughs before pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I would say I'm joking but she really is, isn't she Tooney? We woke up and went downstairs and I said to Tooney, 'god, it's early', and Liv snaps and has a go at me for waking her up and..."

"Less, baby, it's too early to be angry again so please stop."

"Okay love, sorry." Alessia says, placing a kiss to my head.

"Okay, so I am here to get to know you. We obviously know you on the pitch but I'm getting to know you off the pitch too, and I feel like the best way to get to know a new friend, is to know their home life which is what this episode is gonna be about. I'd love to know what life is like at home for the three of you. You've all lived together, haven't you?" Vick questions

"We did spend a bit of time together, didn't we?" Ella asks and me and less nod.

"We spent about 6 months to a year."

"What was the house like?" Vick asks

"It was quite tidy." I say

"It was us three and then Millie turner. And yeah, it was quite tidy." Ella explains

"Tooney just moved in for a little bit, didn't you?"

"Yeah. So I moved out in lockdown and I moved in with Millie, Martha and Molly green. And then I had this taste of not living with my mum and dad. So when less and Liv came, it was just a great excuse to stay longer. I got them settled in quickly, and yeah we stayed in a room." Ella explains further in detail.

"Did you not have your own bed?" Vick questions Ella

"No."

"For six months? Did you all just share a bed?"