Chapter 2

After 1st class session ended, Raven and Akeno went to the Student Council Office to have lunch there but were obstructed by Rias Gremory who blocked their path. Raven in this point had enough with Rias's intolerable behavior.  Akeno shares her boyfriend's sentiment as she too fed with Rias who can't take no for an answer.

Raven: "What do you want this time? Clearly you are someone who can't take no for an answer despite being told many times now. I don't know what to say, whether you are incredibly annoying or incredibly persistent, which one you prefer to be called? If neither, I have another one for you. Incredibly spoiled princess who she think she is a hot shot."

Raven's fangirls are laughing at Rias as he roasting her when they came to his class, Akeno snickered. Rias's fanboys glared at him but immediately run away when he glare at them. Raven is also known as Kouh's beast for his monstrous strength.

Rias: "I want you to leave Souna's group and join me, Hyoudou Issei. It'll be benefit you more if you join me. What do you say? Come now, I'm the hottest girl in this Academy. Any boys would love to bow at my feet and join me anytime I asked them. So what I don't understand why you are so determined not to join me?"

She pushes her Crimson hair behind her ear and gently put her hand on his chest which earned a growl from Akeno but she completely ignored her.

Rias: "Come on, join me. I'll give you double than what Souna gave you, you'd be a fool to reject such an offer."

She winks at him. Before Raven could retort, someone else did from behind Rias.

???: "Oho~ To think you had the gall to do this behind my back. You really are shameless, Rias. I thought we were friends but clearly our friendship means nothing to you. Issei already gave you •No• as the answer so many times and yet you keep on asking him the same thing."

Raven: "Well, well. Bad luck for you, Rias Gremory. Souna has finally witnessed your true nature with her own eyes, to make it worse, my other girlfriends Tsubaki and Momo witness your true nature as well."

Tsubaki and Momo walks up to him and stands behind him and Akeno, looking at Rias in disgust as she had the gall to flirt with their boyfriend. Sona slaps Rias in the face, she loses her stoic, calm expression that change with anger, sadness and disappointment.

Sona: "Not only you asking him to quit my group and join yours, you even flirting with him just to get what you want. Do you have no shame? Your brother and father really spoiled you rotten to the point, you can't take a simple •No• for an answer. Do you understand that you has made 3 out of 6 girlfriends of Issei's disgust with your behavior?"

She went standing beside her 2nd Queen and folds her arms on her chest. Issei's fangirls joins Sona and the others, looking at Rias with hatred. Rias grits her teeth in frustration that she's completely outnumbered since she has no back ups. Almost girls in the academy despise her, she turns around and walks away.

Sona: "Wow... that was intense. What do you want to do now? I'm sure she will send Kiba-kun to fetch you or maybe Kuroka, Koneko or even Saji. Who knows, I'm sure she will never give up until she got you to join her group."

She said while putting her hand on his shoulder. Raven pinch bridge of his nose in annoyance.

Raven: "Let's discuss about this in Student Council Office."

He looks at his fangirls before continuing.

Raven: "I thank you all ladies for stand up for me, I appreciate it a lot so thank you."

He smiles at them.

Fangirl 1: "You're welcome Issei-sama, we glad to be of a help. Gremory-senpai is the worst, her shenanigans has caused you nothing but trouble."

She said in disdain at the last part.

Fangirl 2: "Yeah! Gremory-senpai are so persistent and it's incredibly annoying! Can't she take no for an answer?!"

She added in frustration. Akeno giggles seeing her boyfriend's fangirls seems to hate Rias Gremory. Tsubaki and Momo smiles softly as they want to roast Rias like Sona did.

Raven: "It's unbearable, I know but there's nothing we can do. If she chose to be like that then who are we to change that. Clearly she doesn't care and will not bother to change herself for the better. Anyway, excuse us girls. Again, I appreciate for your support."

He walks off with Akeno and the others.

Sona: "Well having fangirls had it's advantage, they are completely devoted to you and support you in dealing with Rias."

She looks at him who waves dismissively.

Raven: "Yeah, that's fangirls for you. I appreciate for their support but I don't want them to get involved into this. It is between me and her."

He said with seriousness in his voice.

Tsubaki: "No, it is between us and her. We are your girlfriends, Issei-kun. She messing with you means she messing with us, I won't ever tolerated her behavior if she keep on bothering you!"

She scowls irrationally.

Momo: "I second that! I don't care if she's an upperclassman! No one is allowed to mess with you, our boyfriend!"

She yelled out angrily.

???: "Same here. Her behavior will not be tolerated. Clearly she has been nothing but a pest."

Raven and the others turns around and seeing Suzaku standing there with anger looks in her face.

Raven: "You girls has made your point very clearly. Now can we go eat please? I'm starving here."

The girls (- Sona) giggles at their boyfriend's laid back attitude and nodded. They went to the Office and having lunch there while discussing what to do with Rias.