(Req)💙Memories🥀

@ThAtWeirdGurl001 I loved your idea so much!!.. I thought I'd put a little spin on it tho💜

I'm sorry if I spam post chapters, usually it's because I'm trying to fix errors.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Leo clutched onto the baby blue sheets beneath him as his eyes scanned through the images plastered on his torn-up comic. His brows furrowed at the searing pain in his chest. He wanted to read to get his mind off of it, but nothing would work.

Dim ocean blue fairy lights hung from the head of his bed, casting a soft hue onto his face. He remembered how Y/n had gifted him them as a 1-year anniversary gift. it had been 4 years since then...

He felt as everything came back to him, your torture, his brothers scream... He couldn't stop the tears from making their way up once again. He wanted to lose it; to throw his belongings all around his room and just die.

Leo simply stared at the comic book that was tightly gripped between his fingers, 'Jupiter Jim, the next invasion'... How ironic. Why was he even reading this? It was the only one not fully destroyed for some strange reason. Most likely a cruel joke played on by the earth.

The turtle threw the comic to his left and rolled to the opposing side...His chest began heaving up and down as his breath quickened.

It's over, they defeated them. But Leo couldn't help himself from being paranoid, even about simple things; like what was around the corner from him, or if looking at a member of the foot would somehow bring back the
Kraang.

Mikey said he needed to try breathing exercises, Donnie said that he was dealing with PTSD. Raph... Raph seemed as if he didn't know what to say. He didn't react at all really... at least not in front of Leo.

Now Leo was sitting alone in his bed, without anyone. The turtle listened to all of his regrets that lingered in the back of his mind. After a minute, his heart began to burn when his human was brought forefront.

Their gentle smile and kind eyes could shine through everything that came their way... The way they did their hair and the brand of lotion they always got... His eyes watered at the memories of how their touch felt. He remembered how positive they were, even during the invasion.

Leo closed his eyes, he wanted to be consumed by only darkness, and of course his wish was granted... but only for a second. The turtle could feel himself drift into R.E.M sleep, and he witnessed his surroundings flicker. He felt his body lift off the ground, and soon everything around him was just space and rocks.

The prison dimension...

Leo's throat tightened, and his eyes that were now opened only widened. He felt as his heart clawed at his ribcage, trying so, so hard, to escape. He wanted to scream and cry like a lost child, but he could only shut his eyes again, and open them. He did it once, nothing... Again...nothing. He did it so many times yet no matter what, he was still drifting aimlessly throughout the spacious environment.

He scanned his surroundings, for what reason? it wasn't like he could get out. Maybe it was in chance of a threat... Conveniently enough, an unsettling croak then caught his attention, making him turn his vision towards a large rock that was drifting lazily across the abyss. After a second of examination, a sharp tentacle like object shot through, penetrating the stone and shattering it. Different particles flew in every direction, some almost hitting him.