Happy Birthday, Hilary!

The date was May 24th, 2024. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today at the d'Aglior residence. Ciel and Soleil were looking through the module info book.

Ciel: You feeling better after yesterday, Soleil?

Soleil: Yeah. I talked to some new modules with Stephanie while you were sleeping.

Ciel: Okay.

Soleil: Don't worry. You'll meet the modules that I saw eventually. Anyways, let's talk to some modules. Hmm... How about Hilary Bryan (In My Own Words)?

Ciel: Sure.

They went over to Ciel's computer. Ciel invited Hilary for a chat. She accepted.

In My Own Words: Hi, DuBlois twins.

Soleil: Hi, Hilary. We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.

In My Own Words: Thanks. I'm turning 18. I'm an adult now.

Ciel: You are graduating this year, right?

In My Own Words: Yeah, I am.

Soleil: We wish you luck.

In My Own Words: Thanks. Yesterday, you looked like you were holding back tears all day, Soleil. Are you okay?

Soleil: Yeah, I'm fine now. I can focus more on my paintings now that summer break's here. Of course I got an A+ in that class.

In My Own Words: Do you want to be a painter when you grow up?

Soleil: Of course I do.

And so, Ciel, Soleil, and Hilary kept talking for a few more minutes until Hilary had to leave.