Dr. Carol Kelley - Introduction

Dr. Carol Kelley's journey as an educational leader began with a foundation of excellence. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate School of Education and the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business, her academic prowess laid the groundwork for a remarkable career.

With a doctorate in Education and an MBA in General Management, Dr. Carol Kelley's multidisciplinary expertise positioned her as a transformative force in Education. Dr. Carol Kelley's impact has been profound from her tenure as Superintendent of Oak Park Elementary School District 97 to her pivotal roles in educational organizations, including Princeton Public Schools and Branchburg Township Schools.

In her various capacities, Carol Kelley has spearheaded initiatives to address racial, economic, and academic disparities, fostering inclusive learning environments. Her responsibilities have ranged from strategic planning and systemic equity transformation to curriculum development and instructional leadership.

Throughout her career, Dr. Carol Kelley's unwavering commitment to educational equity has earned her recognition as a thought leader and advocate for change. In every role, she inspires and empowers others to strive for excellence and equity in Education.