✿ part 9 ✿

{in Jungkook's room}

Iu: Someone is knocking on the door, go and open the door.

Jungkook: Who will it be at this time?

Jungkook opens the door

Taehyung: hyung sorry for disturbing you at night, i wanted to talk to noona.

Iu: tell me taehyung.

Taehyung: noona can I go out tomorrow?

Iu: No, you have come to meet me, so why go out?

Taehyung avoided eye contact with iu and said " noona, Aera Korea has come after a long time, so I was thinking of taking her out. "

Iu: Okay, you can go.

Taehyung speaks with a boxy smile. "Then I can take y/n too?"

Iu: why are you asking me this? Ask y/n whether she wants to go or not.

Taehyung nod his head: Thank you noona for giving permission. Okay good night to you both.

{Taehyung left}

Iu: This boy doesn't even know how to lie.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Iu: he wants to go out with y/n not Aera.

Jungkook: Baby, I don't understand what you want to say, say it properly.

Iu: Taehyung and Yoongi both consider me as sister before sister-in-law, even before our marriage. I didn't spend much time with Taehyung but he still considers me his sister.

Jungkook: I know this, that's why they call you noona, But why are you telling me this?

Iu: You just told me to explain properly.

Jungkook: ok now tell me more.

Iu: Didn't you see that he was avoiding eye contact while talking? This means he was lying.

Jungkook: So why did he lie about this?

Iu: I do not know? But there is something between these four that we don't know.

Jungkook: don't stress so much.

{next day}

Aera: Yoongi told noona that we are going out?

Yoongi: Taehyung had told Noona.

{tarhyung comes with the car}

Taehyung: Everyone come quickly.

Yoongi sits on the passenger seat and y/n and Aera sit on the back seat.

Tarhyung: Now tell me where to go?

Aera: let's go to a restaurant for lunch.

Yoongi: I just had breakfast, I don't feel hungry.

Y/n: Let's go to the amusement park and then eat there after some time.

Taehyung: ok let's go to the amusement park.

{After some time in the amusement park}