Knight (3)

"Quite a town ain't it?" Commented the Driver as he snorts,his hand petting the armadillo's shell,Ciel noticed an odd hat a top his head,it was made from leather,and had a rounded crown and a wide flat brim.

Perhaps it was a hat to protect them from the sun's blast of sunlight upon them, back in Cold c it was almost devoid of sunlight,only have a small shimmer of it that shines through the clouds,here in Warm c it had less clouds and more sunlight,it lit up the fields of vegetables and fruits, it also lit up the dry and desert like mountains in these types of areas.

The driver pats Ciels back, before he waves at Ciel.

"Save travels,knight." Said the Driver with a small grin before hopping onto the saddle on the armadillo's back.

"You too,thank you." Ciel responds,waving with one hand,his cloak basically extends outward as he waves,he puts his hand down.

The Driver waves once again before yelling out the same shout to the armadillo,they start to roll to the direction of the travel hub.

Ciel turns around to the absolutely lively Boothill town, it was loud with chatter everywhere and goods being exported to some crates,it was a large town with people just being there for mostly transported goods,it seems to almost have no houses in line with the other buildings,maybe a motel but no houses,but the towns were styled where the buildings were standing with each other in a straight line and we're facing the other buildings who too,were together and in a perfect straight line,it had various different buildings for different purposes.

Then in the middle of Ciels eyes he spotted a temple by the very end of the town,it was oa greyish temple with greens and fresh plants around it,and on top of the pillars were waters on bowls,but the people who swarms the town and the temples restricted his views.

Ciel watches the people swarm the trading center,his eyes focus onto the sign in it's rooftop

TRADING CENTER

No wonder people were swarming the place, Ciel guessed this town was one of the trading capitals hence the missing public houses or houses in general,just motels or inns.

Ciel looks over to the people swarming the temple,his eyes looking over at their hats,looking over to their swaying tails or hidden ears a top their heads.

They worship a woman's statue inside the temple,a feminine deity covered in a soft white lace cloak and there she cried,as Ciels eyes pry into the open temple,his eyes though restricted noticed the locals held water on their hands,probably a offering.

Ciel kept walking forward,trying to find the Sheriff's office supposedly, Nepo told Ciel that-

"A Sheriff in the Warm c is the person that runs the place and protects it,they also have hero badges or joined a hero organization to legally become a sheriff,but sometimes even a Sheriff needs help, as they too are a single person,and they aren't always invincible,hence why there is a quest for this."

Ciel looks over at the people staring at him,he was probably an odd-one out of this crowd,as wearing odd, Cold c-winter clothes while in the Warm c in local territory was probably weird as people looked at him,chatting to their friends.

The crowd was practically drowning Ciel as people were walking all over his sides,his front and back,it was hard to walk here when the town was large but not humongous enough for a crowd as big as this.

Ciel got lost in his thoughts,the place was a bit confusing for Ciel,especially with the mass crowd,it was difficult for him to navigat-

"HELP ME!, MY PURSE!" Cried out a woman a few people near Ciel.