job

In the morning, Jimin woke up with a throbbing headache. He had drunk heavily the night before, needing the wine to dull the pain of unrequited love. The love he craved was for someone who didn't want it. As he stepped out of his room, his eyes met Lilly's. She was getting ready for her new job.

As soon as Lilly caught his gaze, she rushed to hug him. "Oppa, thanks for supporting me. I love you."

He held her cheeks gently, trying his best to smile. "I love you too," he said, his voice strained with the effort.

Lilly stepped back, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oppa, I arranged a blind date for you. You have to go."

"Why? I'm still young," Jimin protested.

"Oppa, you're getting old now. I don't want to hear any excuses. You have to go," she said firmly, before leaving for her first day at Lian's company.

Jimin watched her leave, his anger simmering. "What does she think? Can she rule my life?" he muttered to himself.

**Flashback**

At 6:30 in the morning, Tian approached Lilly as she was about to take a bath.

"Lilly, where are you going?" Tian asked.

"To take a bath," Lilly replied casually.

Tian sighed, her expression serious. "Lilly, I've always considered you my daughter, but you know the situation right now. If you don't feel the same for my son, please help him move on. Stop using him."

Lilly was shocked. Tian had never spoken to her like this before, but she understood her point. "Don't worry, Aunt. I'll try my best," she said, her voice trembling slightly.

**At Lian's Group**

Everyone was busy as time passed quickly. When Lilly entered, all eyes turned to her. Her clothes were branded and looked very expensive. Some girls whispered, "They must be fakes. She doesn't have the shame to wear counterfeit things."

**At Lian's Home**

A servant approached Lian, holding a tray with a cup of coffee. "Please have some coffee, sir. You haven't slept for many days. You should visit a doctor."

Lian rolled his eyes in frustration. "Don't trigger my wild side," he warned with a slight smile. He was wearing a black blazer, his wet hair adding to his striking appearance. He looked handsome but was visibly frustrated. He wasn't used to living without Lilly.

---

### Chapter One: The Unseen Battle

#### Scene 1: Morning Misery

#### Scene 2: An Unexpected Encounter

Jimin drove aimlessly, the city's hustle and bustle fading into the background as he lost himself in his thoughts. He couldn’t face a blind date, not with his heart in pieces. He needed to escape, to clear his mind.

As he drove along a deserted road on the outskirts of the city, something caught his eye. A luxury car was parked haphazardly by the roadside, its door ajar. Curiosity piqued, he slowed down, noticing a trail of blood leading away from the car. His heart pounded in his chest, a sense of foreboding gripping him.

He followed the blood trail, his steps cautious and silent. The path led him to a secluded area, where he saw a woman standing over a lifeless body. She was stunning, her beauty almost surreal against the grim backdrop. She held a knife, her hands stained with blood, her expression fierce.

But what struck Jimin the most were her eyes. They were filled with sorrow and pain, contradicting the violence of her actions. In those eyes, he saw a depth of emotion that mirrored his own turmoil—affection, love, care, all battling against a sea of agony.

#### Scene 3: The Woman in Black

Tishta, the 27-year-old daughter of Alam, the notorious European mafia boss, was an enigma. No one knew why she was in Korea, but her presence had already stirred whispers and speculations. She was known for her arrogance, intelligence, and a sharp tongue that could cut through steel.

Jimin watched her, mesmerized by the contradiction she embodied. Her hands were steady as she held the knife, but her eyes were a tempest of conflicting emotions. He could see the toll it took on her, the weight of the world pressing down on her slender shoulders.

As she noticed him, her eyes narrowed, a flicker of annoyance crossing her face. "Who are you?" she demanded, her voice cold and commanding.

Jimin took a step back, raising his hands in a gesture of peace. "I saw the car and the blood. I was worried," he explained, his voice calm but edged with curiosity.

Tishta scoffed, her lips curling into a bitter smile. "Worried? Do I look like I need your concern?" she spat, her words laced with venom.

But Jimin wasn't deterred. There was something about her, a vulnerability hidden beneath the tough exterior that called to him. "You don't look like you need anyone," he replied softly, his eyes never leaving hers.

Her gaze faltered for a moment, the pain in her eyes intensifying. She looked down at the body at her feet, a sigh escaping her lips. "He was going to kill me," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jimin's heart ached for her. He knew what it felt like to be trapped, to be consumed by circumstances beyond control. "What's your name?" he asked gently, taking a cautious step closer.

"Tishta," she replied, her eyes meeting his once more. "And you are?"

"Jimin," he answered, offering a small smile. "Why are you here, Tishta? What happened?"

She hesitated, her gaze shifting to the horizon. "I’m hiding," she admitted finally. "From my father, from his enemies. I thought I could escape, but it seems I can’t outrun my past."

Jimin nodded, understanding her plight. "We all have demons chasing us," he said quietly. "Sometimes, running isn't the answer."

Tishta looked at him, a flicker of hope in her eyes. "And what is the answer, Jimin?"

He took a deep breath, the weight of his own sorrows pressing down on him. "Sometimes, we have to face them. Together."

#### Scene 4: An Unlikely Alliance

For a moment, silence enveloped them, the world around them fading into insignificance. In that shared moment of vulnerability, a connection formed, fragile but undeniable.

Tishta looked at the lifeless body, the blood staining her hands, and then back at Jimin. "Can you help me?" she asked, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and hope.

Jimin nodded, stepping closer to her. "Yes, I can," he said firmly. "But we need to leave this place. It's not safe here."

She nodded, letting the knife fall from her hand. Together, they moved quickly, returning to Jimin's car. He glanced at her as she settled into the passenger seat, her composure slipping for the first time.

"Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Tishta - how dumb are you I just murdered someone and you gonna believe me that i'm innocent I hate stupid people she pointed knife on his neck cut it half of his skin I love blood while licking his blood on his neck Tishta- I can kill you but i'm not in the mood while jimin is still in sock

At roy palace

Haish- nobody knows where's tishta how she looks you guys are stupid couldn't find her she's our guest if anything has happened with her will be not good for us find her before master know she's missing