Mother.

My dearest Aellora,

When I got your letter I was not surprised.
However, I want to know if you are sure you
want to marry a man like Aegon. You and I
both know how he has fucked many women
and I dont want him ruining you. It is a yes
from me if Queen Alicent accepts, but you
must not tell Daemon as I think we know how
that will end. If you are sure I we will tell
him in person and im sure if you beg enough
he will one day accept the marrige between
you and your uncle. The babe is not giving me
much of hard time, as you can imagine the
days are long but she is not as active as the
twins or you were. Jacereys is doing well as
all your other brothers, he is desperate to
have a tutoring session with you for high
valeryion but still no suprise there. Daemon
requests you come home from and I quote
'that old green bitches lair' but I know you will
not accept anything your step father says anyway.
I cant wait to see you my sweet. I have not seen you
in person in four months when I left you visiting in
highgarden. I love you so much, remeber that sweet
girl and whatever you want to do I will support you
in it. Your room at Dragonstone is always empty
for you and I beg you to visit atleast once a month.
I will see you at the sucsesson meeting anyway so
I wont take up too much of your time. I love you.

from mama,

Aellora reread her mothers words over and over memorising the fateful words on the page. She would be allowed to marry the one she loved, at last she wouldnt be bothered by duty as with the second child she would never be nothing more than a princess.

Aegon rolled over next to her and pulled her down again, tucking her down within the warmth of his chest. Aellora yelped in suprise as he did so "Aegon!" she squealed as he held her close, but he just kissed her frorhead his gaze locking with hers as he looked down slightly. "Goodmoring" he murmured cupping her face as his arm wrapped around her naked waist, Aellora smiled and kissed his cheek "we must get up" she whispered to his annoyance. He rolled his eyes as she pulled away getting up once more but to no avail, once again he pulled her down into the bed with him pulling her waist close to him.

"Last night was not enough for you?" she giggled after feeling his hard cock press against her pelvis. Aegon merely shrugged before he climbed ontop of her looking at her for a nod of permission which she swiftly gave. A moan slipped from her lips as he pushed into her, music to his ears. He put his lips to hers as he began to push himself in and out of her clit each time getting faster and faster makeing her let slip more and more sounds as he pleasured her. A groan of pleasure forced its way through Aegons vocal cords as he grinded against her slick walls, "Aegon" Aellora moaned as she dug her nails into his arms sending him hurling towards his release.

He sat up and pulled her into his lap keeping himself inside her as he began to fuck her harder and rougher "Fuck!" Aellora moaned as she released, letting Aegon burrow himself further inside her.
"gods" Aegon groaned finally releasing his seed inside her cunt. They both panted in unison as her head fell onto his chest, while his cock still spurted inside her.

He affectionately ran his fingers through her chocolate curls as he reluctantly pulled out of her. "I got the letter," She panted as she fell back onto her bed. He curled up next to her and buried his head in the little breasts she had. "What was the response?" he asked cautiously, knowing this was the moment he would find out if the girl he loved could be his. She pulled his head up to hers so she could face him. "Yes," she smiled, "we do not have to worry anymore. The vows we promised each other are granted!" she squealed in delight. Aegons face lit up, and he instantly locked his lips with hers.

-------- 2 weeks later---------

Alicent held back the poor girls hair as she chucked her guts up, she knew what had happened and was about to kill Aegon. "You will need to be married at once" Alicents voice comforted "you and Aegon are betrothed. If you were betrothed to anyone else I would not belive it but scince it is Aegon you are marrying it does not suprise me a ounce that you are already pregnant" The words she spoke drowed everything in Aelloras mind down a drain, pregnant before marrige? That was something she had never imagined would happen to her, she had always been so innocent. A babe born to them she feared may be like her. Have her features. Her hair.....