Lee Know-Class Trip (pt 1?)

Ship=Lee Know x Reader
Genre=Fluff (ig😰)

Reader pov:

We were outside the school, listening to the teacher telling about the seatmates for the trip we were about to have with another class. It was so boring honestly.

"And now Im going to tell everyones seatmates, so listen carefully!" the teacer screamed, like stfu already.

"Ughhh, why can't we just chose them, miss?" my bestfriend, Yuqi screamed. I was so proud of her, and I slapped her shoulder gently and giggled a bit, before the teacer screamd again with her cow voice.

"Beacuse if you two will seat next to eachother, the bus will somehow burn in a fire" she said. Well, cant blame her after we almost burned down the school in math class, dont ask how, but still. We looked at eachother with a side eye, and then giggeld again. The teacher started telling the names. We knew we would be in the last ones brobably beacuse of our last names, so we waited patiently, suprising right? The time went and went, and there were only four ones whos name wasnt said yet, including me and Yuqi.

"...Then Minseo and Minho in the seats 32 and 33, and Yuqi and Joshua on seats 6 and 7" the teachet said lastly. "And I hope miss Minseo and miss Yuqi know why you two sit far away from eachother and wont ask me about it" the teacher added. We gave the teacher a death glare, and then looked at eachother saddly.

"When we are at the stupid camp place, we will meet outside the bus, okey pookie o dookie?" I told Yuqi and she nooded. We hugged for the last time, and went inside the bus and to our seats. When I got to my seat, I saw a boy sitting in the window seat. I put my bags to the bag shelf, which was difficult for a short person (so ur like uhh 160cm idk whats that in the feet thing sry😰) and lookd at the boy again. He had earphones on his ears and his eyes closed. He looked pretty handsome like that, and for a while i felt lucky to sit next to him, until i rememberd he had the window seat. I wanted the window seat. I was going to get the window seat, so I tapped his shoulder. He opend his eyes and looked at me, then took his earphones of.

"What" he said with a cold voice. I miss Yuqi. I looked into his eyes, and started talking.

"Hi, Im Minseo, you're seatmate, and I just wanted to ask if I could get the window seat, please?" I asked him with a shy smile on my face.

"No" No? NO? He said no to me, just like that. How dare he?! But I wanted the window seat, and I was going to get it, no matter what. For my luck, something was holding us from leaving the bus stop, so I had time to get the window seat.

"Pleaseee, I wont anoy you for the rest of the ride, and you dont wanna know how anoying I can get if i dont sit in the window seat" i gave him a evil smile while speaking, making sure he knows how anoying I am if i dont get the seat. He sighed and got up. I looked at him with a smile and sat on the window seat. It was really warm after he sat on it, and I felt lucky again, until.

"You better be quiet for the whole ride, or the teacher will hear about this" he said and put his earphones back. Bro... stfu. Once again, the lucky feeling went away, and I texted Yuqi that we can't call, beacuse thats what we always did if we sat far away from eachother. I put my own earphones on and listend to my playlist. I closed my eyes for sometime, and I was about to fall asleep until I felt something on my shoulder. When I opend my eyes and looked at what it was, I saw the boys head on my shoulder. I was about to tell him fuck off, until I saw his eyes closed and his mouts slightly open. I thought he was asleep, so I just let it be. I closed my eyes again, and laid my head to the window, to make sure my head wont be on top of hes, so if he wakes up he wont be mad. He would brobably tell the teacher if I did that.

Lee Know pov:

I woke up from a really nice sleep, until I relaized that I was laying my head somewhere. When I looked up, I saw the Minseo girl I guess sleeping too. I raised my head from her shoulder and lookd at her for a while. She was really cute while sleeping, but then I noticed that her head was still leaning against the window. I kinda felt bad from how I talked to her earlier, so I took her head slowly and carefully from the window and put it to my shoulder, so she would not wake up. She didnt wake up, and continued sleeping on my shoulder for the rest of the ride.

Reader pov:

I felt a tap on my shoulder and woke up from my very good sleep. I wanted to sleep more.

"Were here, wake up" the boy said, not with the cold voice, but a nice voice. I looked at him and gave him a small shy smile. Then he got up and just left. LEFT ME HERE ALONE?! Well okey. I dont care. I dont need him. Just beacuse im a girl dosent mean Im not alpha. I got up and tried to take my bags, but its was harder than putting then there. I could not even touch them. I jumped and I reached out for them, but I was too short to take them. I was about to do my parkour moves, until I heard the boy speak again.

"Need help?" he asked, now that we both were standing, he was much taller than me. I nooded at him shyly and he gave me a warm smile, and then took my bags and put them on the floor carefully. I took them to my hands from the floor and looked at his eyes.

"Thanks, uhhh" "Minho. Its Minho" he said with the same smile on his face. How could I forget his name?

"Thanks Minho" I said to him shyly. Then it got quiet. Nobody said anything. "Bye" I still said. I passed him and went over to Yuqi, who was wating for me at the bus doors with a smirk on her face.

"Ooh, looks like somebody likes you" she winked at me. I started blushing, and brobably looked like a tomato based on Yuqis laughing. Minho came from the bus and walked past us. Then he gave me a small smile when he walked past me.

"Look look!" Yuqi took out her phone and showed me a picture of Minho helping me with the bags. "Is he you're boyfriend yet?" she asked with that stupid smirk on her face.

"STOOP NO HE IS NOT ITS NOT LIKE THAT" I tried screaming at her, but se just laughed at me and we started walking to the meeting area the teacher told us about while Yuqi was thinkin what ship name to use for me and Minho.

The end?

Note:: Yeah uhmmm, it has been like idk half a year i last updated this story🤯. And yeah. I know how to continue this, and maybe im gonna make part two? Tell me if yall want and ill maybe make part two🤭🤭. But yeah lots of things have happend to me in this half year, like i got in a production in a theater😍 and i have been busy with the practises and shows, beacuse it took like 3 to 5 days a week😰😰, and i have been doing my homewo- no jk i just have been in tiktok and youtube. But now i had time i had a idea to write so yeah. Also MY WATTPAD WANTED ME TO RE LOG IN AND I KIND OF FORGOT MY PASSWORD SO I CANT GET IN THE APP AND LIKE A MONTH AGO I RELAIZED I CAN GET HERE FROM GOOGLE AND SO HERE I AM YAYY!!👹👹👹 But yeah and 400 reads?! Yall are amazing i love yall mwhaa. Buy yeah nothing more ig im trying to get in for a nother production for the spring time, so i wont brob update here for a LOONG time, but if i have time, energy and ideas, i will. But yash phye phye🤚🤚🤚

Note2:: Uhmmm, so its been almost a year. I relaized that i actualy cant upload anything here but now i can i think. So. YAY. And uhh more about my life bc i like talking about my self sorry. But like uhmm i got in another production and i had a big role (if yall know Ella ja kaverit (Ella and friends) i played as Pukari🤭🤭 Kinda dissapointed cuz i was thinking id get more lines, but i didn have as many as the other friends so yeah) and im turning ages soon and yeahh, lots have happend and yeahh. And like i said i had problems w uploading so i haven checkd anything on this story but again thank you for the 400 i love yall mwah mwah❤️❤️

Words: 1612