⋆༺ IX ༻⋆

_____________

Side Effects
ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏⁱᵈˢ

2:03 ━━━━─── 03:16

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

_____________

Hyunjin found himself ensnared within the claustrophobic confines of a nightmarish realm, seated in a chair that felt more like a throne of dread amidst the suffocating expanse of an inky black void. This recurring nightmare had become a relentless specter, haunting him since the moment he bid farewell to her. Every impending calamity, every whisper of impending doom, seemed to drag him back into this abyss.

Before him stood the embodiment of his darkest fears, a figure wreathed in shadows yet unmistakably. Her blonde locks cascaded like tendrils of malevolence, framing a face that bore the cruel smirk of a tormentor. That one mole, a mere blemish on her porcelain skin, served as a grotesque reminder of the agony she had inflicted upon his soul.

The scene unfolded around them in excruciating detail, frozen in time as if each moment had been captured in amber. Hyunjin's loathing for this dream, for the eternity that stretched before him with every ticking second, radiated from his very being.

She, the architect of his torment, stood with her hands concealed behind her back, a wicked gleam dancing in her eyes. Every facet of her presence seemed to exude an aura of malevolence that permeated the void, suffocating him with its intensity.

Amidst the oppressive silence, the only sound that dared to intrude upon the void was the relentless ticking of a clock. Its alarm served as a grim herald, a countdown to the inevitable calamity that loomed on the horizon.

As the clock's hands inexorably wound down, each tick felt like a hammer blow to Hyunjin's psyche, driving him further into the depths of despair. 

3 seconds left. Her eyelids began to droop with agonizing lethargy, as if she relished the torment of prolonging his suffering.

2 seconds left. Her eyes slid shut completely, a solitary droplet of scarlet fluid oozing from beneath her lashes like a tear of blood.

1 seconds left. Her eyeballs were violently expelled from their sockets with sickening force, leaving behind a grotesque smear upon the void. The empty hollows that remained, once windows to a soul now lost to darkness, bore into Hyunjin with a chilling intensity that threatened to consume him whole.

And then, at the final toll of the clock, the void erupted in a crescendo of sound and fury, wrenching Hyunjin from his torment and hurling him back into the cold embrace of waking reality.

—————

He found himself inside Felix's car driving back to the station to go back home yet, he knew that this dream was no joke but saying that 'Oh I had a dream and it happened' seemed so silly he chose to just slightly alarm the others. "Guys, Chan is going to call us in a minute. Something happened" he said

"Did he text you?" Felix asked still focusing on the road ahead. "No, but I know that he will"

Hyunjin's words hung in the air of the vehicle, tension mounting as Minho and Felix exchanged skeptical glances. Hyunjin could feel their doubt like a weight on his shoulders, but he couldn't bring himself to explain. Instead, he pressed on, his conviction unwavering.

"Just trust me on this, guys," Hyunjin urged, his voice tinged with urgency.

Felix chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. "Come on, Hyunjin, you can't honestly expect us to believe that you have some sixth sense about when Chan's going to call us."

Minho's eyebrows furrowed, his skepticism evident in his voice. "Yeah, Hyunjin, analyzing crime scenes doesn't give you psychic powers."

Hyunjin's jaw tightened, frustration simmering beneath the surface. He knew how absurd it sounded, but he couldn't ignore the nagging certainty in his mind or rather experience. "I'm not bluffing, guys. Just wait and see."

Before Minho or Felix could respond, Minho's phone rang, and the color drained from his face as he saw Chan's ID on the screen. The atmosphere in the car shifted instantly, tension giving way to a sense of foreboding.

Swallowing hard, Minho answered the call, his voice steady despite the tremor in his hands. "Chan, what's going on?"

As Chan's voice crackled through the speaker, Minho's expression grew increasingly grave. "Another murder? Back-to-back?" he repeated, his disbelief mirroring the sentiments shared by his companions.

With a resigned nod, Minho hung up the phone, his gaze meeting Hyunjin's with a mixture of apprehension and determination. "We need to move. Officer San is waiting for us at the new location."

Felix revved the engine, the car lurching forward as they raced towards the scene of yet another tragedy, both of the boys looked shocked.

"See? I told you he is going to call" Hyunjin said with a smirk on his face.

"It's probably just a coincidence, let's go we don't want that gay ass shouting at us for showing up too late" Felix said still visibly confused of what the fuck just happend.

j i h a n

remeber
we make straykids stay