Part 1

-LUCYS POV-

Lets just go to the bar and look if i can meet someone. Lucy walked to a bar she lived close by and she sat down at the bar. "Hello miss what can i get you?" the bartender asked nicely. ''Can i have a Tequila please?'' i responded. ''Here one Tequila for you.'' The bartender said and handed me the Tequila. ''thank you!'' I responded and i saw a guy he looked kinda nice so i went to sit next to him. ''Hey.'' Said the cute guy. ''Hey my name is Lucy whats yours?'' I said. ''Oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself i am Tim.'' said Tim. ''Are you going much to this bar or is there a better one in town?'' I asked curiously. ''I always go to this one with my friends i think this is the best one in town because its really cozy in here!'' Tim said excited. ''Okay thanks but i have to go bye Tim nice meeting you.'' i said kinda sad because he was really nice and i didnt want to leave. ''Wait Lucy are you new to town?'' Tim asked. ''Yes i am why?'' I said confused. ''No reason maybe well see each other later.'' Tim said being a bit weird. ''I really loved meeting you but i have to go now i am sorry.'' I said while getting my things. ''Okay bye Lucy.'' Tim said softly. ''Bye Tim.'' i said while walking outside. At Lucys apartment. that guys was so nice sh!t i didnt get his number i hope i will meet him again soon.

-TIMS POV-

I was to scared to ask Lucys number i am so stupid how could i forget she is so pretty i hope i will see her again sometime in that bar. I should go home too because tomorrow i will get a new partner so i have to be early. <Next moring.> I am so excited to see my new partner but i am not going soft on him/her. I made some pancakes and filled my bottle with coffee and went to the station. I was an half hour early because i was so excited. ''Hello sargent Grey!'' I said over excited. ''Are you happy you are finally getting a new partner so you wont have to ride alone anymore Bradford?'' Grey asked. ''Yes i hated driving alone i hope my new partner is a good cop though.'' I said. ''She transferred here from NYPD(New York Police Department) and they said she was the best they had but more than that i dont know about her.'' Grey said. ''Shes from NYPD why tf would she transfer to LAPD no offense but NYPD is way cooler.'' I asked curiously. ''i dont know officer Bradford.'' Grey said annoyed. ''I will see you at roll call sir.'' i said and walked to the lockerroom.

-THIRD PERSON-

Lucy just arrived at the station and she walked to Greys office. ''Hello are you sargent Grey?'' Lucy asked nice. ''Yes thats me how can i help you?'' Grey asked not knowing she was the new officer. ''I am Lucy Chen your new officer!'' Lucy said excited. ''Oh hello officer Chen thats officer Lopez i said that she will give you a tour around the building.'' Grey said nice. ''Thank you sir!'' Lucy said. ''No problem at all see you in roll call officer Chen.'' Grey said. ''See you in roll call sir!'' Lucy said and walked over to Angela. ''Hello officer Lopez?'' Lucy said in a kind but nervous way. ''Hello how can i help you miss?'' Angela said nicely. ''I am Lucy Chen the new officer and sargent Grey said you will give me a quick tour before roll call.'' Lucy said very nervous. ''Omg hey nice to meet you my name is Angela Lopez so your Bradfords new partner.'' Angela said really excited. ''who is Bradford?'' Lucy asked curiously while Tim walked up behind her. ''Thats me.'' Tim said. Lucy recognized his voice and turned around. ''Tim?'' Lucy said confused. ''Wait Lucy!'' Tim said really happy. ''You guys know each other?'' Angela said even more confused. ''yeah we met at the bar yesterday night.'' Tim said. ''So i am your new partner i guess.'' Lucy said with a really cute smile to Tim. ''Lets get to roll call or we will be late.'' Angela said. ''Yeah Lucy you can sit next to me and Angela in roll call right Ang?'' Tim said excited. ''Yes ofcourse Lucy can sit next to us!'' Angela said while she noticed Tim likes her. ''Okay so everyone we have a new officer with us officer Chen introduce yourself for us please.'' Grey said. ''Okay so hey everyone i am officer Lucy Chen i am from New York i worked there as a P2 for a while and now i transferred to here.'' Lucy said she was a bit scared that someone will ask questions. ''Thank you officer Chen does someone have a question for officer Chen?'' Grey asked. ''Yes i have a question why did you transfer to LAPD when you where in NYPD?'' Nolan asked. ''I wanted to try some place new.'' Lucy said quick because she dont know what to answer. ''Okay everyone you know who yall are riding with you get out on the streets.'' Grey said sternly. Lucy began to tear up because of nolans question. ''Lucy are you okay?'' Tim asked worried. ''Yeah yeah i am fine i just give me a second.'' Lucy said while walking to the lockerroom Tim followed her over to the lockerroom.